Victory Honda Monroe

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
  • Love it

Jim G is great.Go check him out!I never thought getting a car could be this easy

Thank you, Leasha!

• Disappointed

It was a joke! Tried to trade my vehicle in and they wanted me to hurt my credit score more than it already was!

We are very sorry to read this, LD. It is never our intention to hurt anyone's credit score. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

• Bought 2016 a crv

Looking back at the experience, It was a wonderful experience, Good people to do business with , it was right on the money.

Thank you, Bilal!

• Great Buying Experience

My wife and I just bought our first car from Victory Honda! As first-time car buyers, we had heard the horror stories of buying a car, but thankfully ...we had a great experience at Victory Honda. Our salesperson James took us on two test drives, and thoroughly explained the differences between the two different Honda models. The test drives were great because they were about 10 minutes long and James took us on a long route that really showed off real-world driving. It wasn't just a quick spin around the corner like some other dealerships do. After our test drives, we were able to drive home in a used 2015 Civic at a great deal in no time at all! James, the GM Lou, and Finance manager Jack all helped get us through the process quickly and with a smile. And to add icing to the cake, we get 6 free oil changes & 3 tire rotations thanks to their free 2-year Car Doc Maintenance Program!

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Steve! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us. We look forward to s...eeing you again!

• Human

My sales person Jodi Cocagne was tremendous! I will be referring everyone I can to her and to your facility. Thank you!!!

Thank you so much for the feedback and referrals, Willow!

• Best Dealership!

Best Car buying experience ever! I have never been treated with so much respect, patience, and dignity, and I look forward to any future experiences w...ith Victory Monroe!

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Kayla! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us. We look forward to s...eeing you again!

• Warranty repair for my 2015 Honda--friendly servic

Warren does a great job as the service manager. I had a warranty repair. The part was ordered and I was provided a loaner car so that I could get to... work while the repair was completed.

Thanks a lot for the kind words and feedback, Ron!

• Service

Good Service, friendly people. Very profesional, the service was due on time, they exlplain carefully all the job in the car.

• Maintenance check up 2013 Honda Fit

Came in for 15,000 mile routine maintenance - oil change, tire rotation, check alignment, etc. Had to wait 1.5 hours. Waiting room was small but the...re was another TV in the showroom with table and chairs and so stayed there. There was tea and coffee available self serve. They washed your car after service but not 100% clean since the back area was dirty. It is a perk they give you which is better than nothing.

Thank you for the feedback, Kathy. We work hard to go above and beyond for each and every client. We will continue to strive towards this goal when we... see you for your next check up.

• Great experiance

This is my third Honda, and every time I've worked with this dealer they have treated me fairly. Kent Foster was my first salesperson and I liked the... way he took the time to know me. Recently I worked with Jim G, he was amazing at getting my deal done and more importantly he treated my wife superb during our car buying experiance.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Bill! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us. We look forward to se...eing you again.

Victory Honda Monroe