Victory Honda Monroe

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 71 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 7, 2017

Jim G is great.Go check him out!I never thought getting a car could be this easy

Thank you, Leasha!

March 26, 2018

I cannot believe I took off work early to drive to Monroe to look at a vehicle for what horrible customer service we just received. We get to Monroe ...and are 5 minutes from the dealership to get a call saying the car we came to see is not yet on the lot. My husband agrees to wait a “ few minutes “. After sitting for 30 minutes we ask how muck longer and are told about 30 minutes. After another 30 minutes we ask how much longer as we have a 3 year old who is hungry. At this time “ JIMMY G” tells us that “we can leave doesn’t matter to him”. Really????!!! At which point we absolutely are leaving because his nasty obvious uncaring attitude definitely tipped the scales and we will not be buying a car from him. Very rude completely inconsiderate of our time and completely unapologetic. Absolutely unacceptable customer service!! We are in the market to purchase a vehicle, as is my daughter, as is my mother. But I will be telling everyone I know about this horrible customer service experience with Jimmy and Victory Monroe Honda!!! we will take our business elsewhere! All of us!

March 23, 2018

My husband was driving to a doctor appointment when his Honda Accord broke down. I brought him my car and I stayed to wait for the tow truck. I contac...ted the Honda dealer to ask them if I could have it towed there for repairs. I was very fortunate to speak with Warren. Once I arrived to the Honda dealer, in the tow truck, I asked if they would be able to drive me home. Warren said...we will give you a loaner. The loaner was ready within 10 minutes and I was on my way. My husband and I thought the repairs were going to be at least $1,000 +; however, within 24 hours, our car was ready for pickup, and the cost was just a little over $400.00. Thank you Warren! Thank you Victory Honda!

July 14, 2017

It was a joke! Tried to trade my vehicle in and they wanted me to hurt my credit score more than it already was!

We are very sorry to read this, LD. It is never our intention to hurt anyone's credit score. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

February 7, 2017

Looking back at the experience, It was a wonderful experience, Good people to do business with , it was right on the money.

Thank you, Bilal!

May 23, 2016

My wife and I just bought our first car from Victory Honda! As first-time car buyers, we had heard the horror stories of buying a car, but thankfully ...we had a great experience at Victory Honda. Our salesperson James took us on two test drives, and thoroughly explained the differences between the two different Honda models. The test drives were great because they were about 10 minutes long and James took us on a long route that really showed off real-world driving. It wasn't just a quick spin around the corner like some other dealerships do. After our test drives, we were able to drive home in a used 2015 Civic at a great deal in no time at all! James, the GM Lou, and Finance manager Jack all helped get us through the process quickly and with a smile. And to add icing to the cake, we get 6 free oil changes & 3 tire rotations thanks to their free 2-year Car Doc Maintenance Program!

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Steve! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us. We look forward to s...eeing you again!

May 2, 2016

My sales person Jodi Cocagne was tremendous! I will be referring everyone I can to her and to your facility. Thank you!!!

Thank you so much for the feedback and referrals, Willow!

March 26, 2016

Best Car buying experience ever! I have never been treated with so much respect, patience, and dignity, and I look forward to any future experiences w...ith Victory Monroe!

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Kayla! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us. We look forward to s...eeing you again!

March 19, 2016

Warren does a great job as the service manager. I had a warranty repair. The part was ordered and I was provided a loaner car so that I could get to... work while the repair was completed.

Thanks a lot for the kind words and feedback, Ron!

March 10, 2016

Good Service, friendly people. Very profesional, the service was due on time, they exlplain carefully all the job in the car.

Victory Honda Monroe