• Excellent experience!!

Gordon Palmer and the crew at West Motor in Preston, ID are fantastic! We live in Star Valley, WY, two hours away from Preston. We were in the market for a slightly used Dodge Journey. I had been in contact with several other dealers, including the Dodge dealer in Star Valley, but Gordon gave us the best rate and the best price on a 2016 Journey! We wanted to trade in our 99 Chevy Suburban as part of our down payment on the new vehicle. On the way to Preston, my three-year-old daughter got car sick going over Immigration Pass and puked in the car. We didn't have the means to clean it up sufficiently, but Gordon was really cool about it. He gave us rags and towels to help us get it cleaned up once we got to the dealer and they still gave us a good trade-in value. The purchasing process was really simple and the wait was not long at all. Gordon was really friendly and professional and he most definitely knows what he's doing. I wouldn't want to work with anyone else! They even topped off the vehicle for us before we made the two-hour trek back home. He gave us two fobs for our Journey, but one of them wasn't working. When we went back to get a new one, Gordon was very accommodating and even reimbursed us for the fuel we spent to drive back over there! I'm very impressed with Gordon Palmer and West Motor Company in Preston, ID! If I ever need service on my vehicle or am in the market for a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, or Ram, I'm most definitely going back to West Motor Company!!

• Great service!

If I had to have car trouble anywhere on my 900 mile trip from Washington to Provo I don't think I could have picked a better place. I was really lucky to have ended up at West Motors. Their customer service was great. Chad was very helpful and courteous. He made sure that I had a loaner car, free of charge, so I could make it to Provo. The mechanics did a great job too. I haven't had any problems with the car since I picked it up.

• Still the best car buying experience I've ever had

THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOUR RECOMMENDATION AND LOYALTY MEAN THE WORLD TO US!!!

I bought a Chrysler 300 C from them two years ago, my review is still on here from that time, said I would drive from Billings, Montana to Preston, Idaho again just for the good car buying experience. Well I did this past week. Was another great experience dealt with Steve, great to work with, answered my questions, held the truck for a 5 days for me so I could get there to see it and was everything I was told it would be. I recommend this dealership to anyone that wants a great car buying experience and honest people to deal with. Thanks again!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOUR RECOMMENDATION AND LOYALTY MEAN THE WORLD TO US!!!

• No Information Recieved

Asked for more details regarding a vehicle of interest and received no feedback.

We are so sorry to hear this and that we missed you request. Come to find our our Cars.com contacts were being sent to the Junk Mail part of our lead tool so we weren't seeing them. Hopefully this issue has since been resolved. We apologize and would love the chance to work with you to make it up to you in the future. Thank you

• The best customer service

West Motos has the best customer service out of all the dealerships I ever visited.

Thank you so much for your business and support!

Thank you so much for your business and support!

• 2 attempts and no return contact

I am very disappointed in their customer service. I was really interested in a truck they had listed here on cars.com, I attempted to contact them twice regarding it but never received a response. I have had to continue looking for a truck from other dealers since they never got back to me.

Johnny we are so sorry that we missed your inquiry. Our deepest apologies. We would love to work with you in the future and are confident that we would more than make it up to you. Thanks

• Great Place to buy a car

Glad we were able to help and meet your expectations, thanks so much for your business!

My wife found the car on the internet and was interested. I talked several time with Gordon Palmer asking different questions and he answered them all without delay. I finally said 'I am driving a long way to see this car is it worth the drive?' and he said he would be honest with me and that is was worth the drive. So I asked if they could hold the car a couple of days for me to drive to Preston and he said no problem. The car was exactly how he told me it would be in excellent condition. I could get better financing with them than from my own credit union. It was the most hassle free car buying experience I have ever had in my life and well worth the drive from Billings, Montana to Preston, Idaho. Next time I need a car I will look there first to see what they have. I have told several people I know and work with that it is worth going to West for a car.

• Used Ram 3500 Diesel

Thanks so much for giving us a shot! Glad we were able to give you the assistance you needed and met your expectations.

I Bought a used Ram 3500 Diesel from West Motors, from out of state. I had been looking along time for a 6 speed 5.9L megga cab. I had alot of phone calls and emails back and forth with messages and photos from Gordon and even had the vehicle inspected by another mechanic shop for an independant review and report, before deciding to fly out and see it for my self - glad I did. I was not dissappointed at all. Great truck and very friendly people to do business with, I would definetetly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for the fresh atmosphere of days gone by , with no pressure and just good conversation, time to review and answer questions and a dealership willing to go the extra mile for the customer.

• Excellent Service!

Thank you so much for your business and your willingness to travel, we are happy to make it worth your while.

We purchased a new minivan from this dealership and were very pleased with the service. Its hard to find a car dealership that you don't feel pressured into something you don't want, but I can say we never felt pressured into anything. They were very pleasant to deal with and we will go to them next time we are considering buying even though it is an hour out of our way.

• Buying new from West Motors

Thank you, we are so happy to have been able to serve you and hope to continue our new friendship in the future.

I really went there to just look and see about trade-in value. Met a salesman like I had never met before. He was polite, did not presure us in the least, answered all our questions and let us return home with a price and no pressue to return. I would reccomend doing business with West motors and in particular Mr. Mike Porter to any and all who are looking to purchase a new car or truck.