Junge Center Point

45 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 22, 2017

I was looking for a 2008 Audi TT, 3.2 with DSG with lower miles. Due to the limited number of cars for sale, I expanded my search area and came across... a car in Iowa at Junge. Monte was very responsive in my requests for more detailed information. I flew into Cedar Rapids from Columbus, Monte picked me up from the airport, took the car for a test drive and everything was as Monte said it would be. The 8 hour trip home went perfect. Monte was very personable and checked in with me on the way home and when I should have been home that night to make sure all went well. Best used car buying experience I have ever had and Monte/Junge have my highest recommendation!

July 17, 2018

Alicia Thomas and her support staff provided an outstanding car buying experience for my wife and I. They were knowledgeable, kind, low/no pressure and... fair with pricing. Alicia really brought the small town touch to a big city dealership. Thank you.

February 9, 2018

I needed a service on my 2013 Mazda3 and the service department completed quickly without compromising their professionalism. They were easy to talk to... without being pressured to have things fixed that didn’t need fixed. All of my questions were answered by Matt Northey. I will be going back for my next service.

February 9, 2018

Just purchased a Red Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible from Junge Mazda. Best Dealership experience I have ever had. The zero-pressure sales staff and General... Manager made me feel that they wanted to put me in a car I would continue to be happy with at a price I wanted to pay--- and they did. Give these guys a try; you won't be sorry.

November 21, 2017

After car shopping for several months and getting the usual run around from a few delearships we could not have enjoyed our experience at Junge anymore.... Gene and Lloyd were terrific to deal with and we will definitely be returning.

May 31, 2017

Great buying experience, no hassles, easy to work with and purchased a terrific used vehicle. Worked with Dylan (salesman) and the General Manager. Great... staff

May 30, 2017

I was looking at an EXT they had in stock and even though I did not end up buying the truck from them (too much rust) , the sale staff was professional... and helpful. They got me all the information and photos I need to come to my decision on the truck. Thanks!

May 27, 2017

Had a great experience Gene Lorsung and the staff at Junge Ford were fantastic I would highly recommend them!

May 26, 2017

This was my first experience in buying a car on my own. The sales staff was incredibly helpful in showing me my options for my price range. They had plenty... of inventory to choose from. Eric the manager even reached out to be sure I was having a great sales experience. They have high expectations at their dealership which is easy to see. Highly recommended!

October 14, 2016

Do not go to this dealership... I purchased a vehicle from Junge and the process was very short, sweet, and to the point. Didn't have to haggle long... to get the deal I wanted which was great. Unfortunately, when I got my car home I noticed the brakes seemed to rub, there is a noise when making a hard left turn (unless you go very slow), and I found a large dent above the passenger side door that was not disclosed prior to purchase. Not sure if this stuff was overlooked or an honest mistake but they still have not attempted to fix anything. UPDATE - A representative dealership contacted me and wanted to work on the vehicle. I set up a date and time but they didn't check the brakes or steering. They said there must have been some miscommunication. They got me in on a different day and the person who worked on the dent pulled a piece of paint off of the car! When I requested that they fix my paint they said that they would put some touch-up paint in the area. I told them I didn't want this and that it wasn't an acceptable fix but they wanted to try it anyway. After the touch up paint, the spot looks just as bad as it did before, possibly worse. There is a height difference between the paint and where the touch up paint is and the touch up paint is darker than the surrounding paint. There are cracks around the spot as well. I called and left a message 5 days ago and have received no word from the dealership. Not sure what to do from here...