• Great Customer Service

Friendly works and very accommodating. If something wasn't right they made sure to see that you were satisfied. I had the pleasure of working with Steve.

• Utterly shocked and disappointed

I have been buying vehicles from Best Chevy for the last 15 years. I recently visited considering to lease a truck. I did most of my business with Mr Rodman but was told he was no longer with the Best cast. I had a young sales guy Ty who to say the least was VERY unorganized and lacked product knowledge. I had basic questions about the tow capacity and GVW on a Silverado that the sales guy had no clue about. Long story short I will definitely be shopping elsewhere..very disappointed they have young kids working here that don't know what they are selling!

• Great service.

Friendly, professional, knowledgeable staff. A clean, warm, and comfortable waiting room, stocked with snacks in the inevitable case of waiting on service.

• great service, very professional .

Very friendly people easy to work with. convenient location. I have dealt with this dealership on more then a few times.

• Great service, great dealership

I am always treated like a valued customer, especially by Joe Carmichael in Service which is why I chose to buy a new car with Best. The Salesperson Aaron Markella was awesome to deal with!

• Great service

Richard as usual took good care of me - quick service - would recommend this dealership/service to all my friends and family

• Great!

Overall great experience. Came to Best Chevy for the first time and was taken care of immediately by Alex Topalli. Explained everything to me and was very pleasant to work with. Had my old vehicle traded in and left with my new Silverado the next day. Highly recommended!

• Best Chevy=Best Service

We worked with Kevin McGowan in sales, Jim Earle in service as well as the team at Best Chevy and couldn't be happier with our purchase and service. We were up front with our needs, wants and budget and Kevin was able to quickly point us in the right direction. He found us a certified pre-owned vehicle that was perfect for us. We requested one item be fixed and he set that up for us right away. Having worked with both Sales and Service, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend Best Chevrolet to family and friends.

• You are indeed worthy of the name Best!

Your personnel are totally customer oriented. It's refreshing. I recommend you to friends.

• Rich Lucero - Excellent

Rich Lucero was our salesman for our 2017 Chevy Equinox lease. He was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. He did not come on too strong and did not try to force anything on us. I would definitely go to Rich again and will recommend him to any friends/family looking for a Chevy. Thanks Rich. Jack & Michele March 2017