Best Chevrolet

Saturday 8:30am–5:00pm 7:00am–3:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm–5:00pm Closed
(781) 352-3659 (781) 352-3659

Great service.

Friendly, professional, knowledgeable staff. A clean, warm, and comfortable waiting room, stocked with snacks in the inevitable case of waiting on service.

great service, very professional .

Very friendly people easy to work with. convenient location. I have dealt with this dealership on more then a few times.

Great service

Richard as usual took good care of me - quick service - would recommend this dealership/service to all my friends and family

Great service, great dealership

I am always treated like a valued customer, especially by Joe Carmichael in Service which is why I chose to buy a new car with Best. The Salesperson Aaron Markella was awesome to deal with!

Best Chevy=Best Service

We worked with Kevin McGowan in sales, Jim Earle in service as well as the team at Best Chevy and couldn't be happier with our purchase and service. We were up front with our needs, wants and budget and Kevin was able to quickly point us in the right direction. He found us a certified pre-owned vehicle that was perfect for us. We requested one item be fixed and he set that up for us right away. Having worked with both Sales and Service, we wouldn't hesitate to recommend Best Chevrolet to family and friends.

Great!

Overall great experience. Came to Best Chevy for the first time and was taken care of immediately by Alex Topalli. Explained everything to me and was very pleasant to work with. Had my old vehicle traded in and left with my new Silverado the next day. Highly recommended!

You are indeed worthy of the name Best!

Your personnel are totally customer oriented. It's refreshing. I recommend you to friends.

1.0

Rich Lucero - Excellent

Rich Lucero was our salesman for our 2017 Chevy Equinox lease. He was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. He did not come on too strong and did not try to force anything on us. I would definitely go to Rich again and will recommend him to any friends/family looking for a Chevy. Thanks Rich. Jack & Michele March 2017

Great experience at Best Chevrolet with Aaron.

Best Chevrolet made it easy to trade in and purchase another vehicle. Will come back to them when in need of another car. Aaron was professional and courteous.

Dealer response

Aaron is a fantastic example of our cast. Always willing to assist. He takes his time with his guests. Thank you again Maura. Happy Driving!

2017 Tahoe, Best Chevrolet Hingham MA

My salesman, Richard Lucero was fantastic! Very friendly, accommodating, and professional. He was welcoming from the start, and listened to me in what I needed and wanted in a car, and got exactly that for me when it came time to purchase. I highly recommend Best Chevy and Richard Lucero.

Dealer response

Richard is a wonderful cast member Kristen. Please Do not hesitate to reach out with any needs in the future. We are always here to help. Thank you Kristen! Happy Driving!