4.3
  • Great experience

Had a great experience. Not only with my sales rep (Leo), but the sales manager (Chris) and everyone there was pleasant and genuinely fun to work with. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to get into a Ford.

• Madden Ford Review

Although I didn't purchase from Madden Ford their people were quite friendly and a pleasure to do business with.

• Excellent Customer Service

It was terrific working with Al Abramson. I would recommend seeing Al when you are in the market for a new car!

• keep driving down the road

I bought a used truck from them, they charged me for a sticker would not put one on because of my lic plate, went down the street to someone they deal with and in was ok ,Al told me I would get my money back,over 2 months and no refund,they don't make you feel comfortable after you buy from them, Al had my address to send more request for me to fill out more reviews,my advice is to go to another dealer!

• Car Lease

My husband and I stopped in to get some information on leasing a new Fusion. After stopping at other dealers we worked out a great deal with Al Abramson. Al was very knowledgeable not only about the car but about the leasing process. Thanks Al! Diane and Chris

• Resolved service

Thank you for the opportunity to correct the issue. We hope to work with you and your son again in the future.

I wrote a review about the service we received and how unhappy I was since then my son spoke with service manager Al Brown explained what transpired he apologized and corrected the situation..

• Great customer service

Thank you so much for choosing our dealership and for your wonderful recommendation! We thank you!

I recently purchased a car from Jack Madden Ford in Norwood and I would recommend them to anyone buying a car. They were very helpful and gave me a great price without me having to haggle with them. They were very knowledgeable and upfront with everything. I think everyone - I and they - benefited from the buying experience.

• Bumper to Bumper Insurance - watch out

My husband and I purchased a 2011 Ford Explorer from Jack Madden Ford in December of 2014 and just last week (week of Feb 2, 2015) we received the 2nd key that was "included" in the purchase. Initially the entire purchasing process went smoothly while we were working with our Sales Rep Kevin. He answered all questions and concerns and we sailed through to Financing. We opted in for the "bumper to bumper" insurance because we were told more than a handful of times that it covered everything bumper-to-bumper. When we left the dealership we were confident with our purchase and excited to receive our used vehicle (which Kevin drove to our CT DMV - thank you). When we got home we called the insurance company to make sure all electronics and navigation were included in the bumper-to-bumper insurance package which they were not. The standard bump-to-bumper policy offered by the dealership for a used car DOES NOT TRULY COVER BUMPER-TO-BUMPER. We were more than slightly disappointed and it took several calls to the insurance company and speaking with numerous floor managers to get everything ironed out. Make sure you have copies of everything including what they say is included when you walk out of that dealership. They are very busy and it can take a while to complete the entire buying experience if you walk out with any loose ends. On a lighter note, the service we received at the dealership on the day of our purchase was wonderful. Kevin arranged all details and we really felt like we were the only customers in the dealership. He followed through and kept in touch with us during the entire process (including the 2nd key debacle). Kevin listened to our requests and packaged up an offer that was in line with our family needs and budget. Our sincerest thanks to Kevin our Sales Rep and Tom the Sales Manager, for making things happen.

• Very good experience !

It was our pleasure to assist you with your new Ford Edge! We hope to work with you again in the future!

Went online to Jack Madden Ford of Norwood ,Ma , looking for a CPO Ford Edge . My Husband and I made an appointment 1/1/2015 and met with Helen .She was polite ,informative and patient , while we looked around the lot for the Ford Edges . We, finally chose a beautiful Blue 2014 Ford Edge . Helen was very accommodating to what we wanted in the car and she made it happen . If your looking for a New or Used Auto ask for Helen ,she is the best ! Thanks again ,Helen The Montgomery :)

• Horrible experience

Worst dealership experience i have ever had. DO NOT do Business with this dealership, YOU WILL REGRET IT!! I Purchased a pre-owned F-150 from them on 9/02/14. I needed a vehicle A.S.A.P. and expressed this to them. I was immediately assured by the General Manager Jason that the truck would go through service the very next day and that they would call me if there were any problems. I put a deposit down on the truck that day. After 2 days of not hearing anything i call the dealership and find out the saleswomen is no longer working there. I started working with another salesmen who again did not call me. After the 3rd salesmen Josh, the sale started to move forward. Josh was the only positive thing at this dealership. Returned my phone calls promptly and insured me everything was on track to take delivery of the truck quickly. I came in to sign all the paperwork and buy the truck only to find out the truck had never gone through the service department or even been cleaned for that matter. I was extremely frustrated at this point and the General Manager Jason told me that he made the decision not to send the truck in until after i had paid. Completely lied to my face just to make the sale! They told me the truck would be ready after 1-2 days,it just needed a windshield replaced and new front brakes. also there was no spare tire. Finally took delivery 14 days after putting down the deposit. Not exactly a quick sale that i was promised. Still no spare tire, was told a new one was ordered and just had not come in yet. I have called the dealership every week since i took delievery (9/2/14). The Managers never call back and i get no where. Here i am a month later and still no spare tire like i was promised nor any compensation for such a horrible experience. Not even a phone call from the General Manager. Please save yourself the aggravation and buy a vehicle elsewhere.