Read reviews that mention:

April 5, 2018

Excellent service great people to work with!!!!!!!!!!

April 4, 2018

Great experience. Our salesman was very informative and the gave me a lesson when we picked up the car. Highly recommend Kevin Kelsey at Crispin Chevrolet.

March 31, 2018

I got my oil changed today and was greeted by Shelly with a big smile. Everyone was super friendly and I was in and out in no time!!

March 21, 2018

Great customer service, everyone was helpful and nice and went overboard to get me everything that I needed.

March 5, 2018

Great customer service. Appreciate your professionalism, hospitality, and accommodations.

February 28, 2018

As always they took care of the problem. I had a know motor problem and was out of warranty but they still covered the problem under warranty.

February 28, 2018

I am a returning customer at Bill Crispin and the staff Always meets my expectations. This time it was above and beyond. I believe I am on my 4th or 5th... Malibu with them. Very happy...

February 22, 2018

Barely got settled in waiting room when service completed.

Hi Stephen Allen Blackman, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience!

February 22, 2018

This is my second car getting through Bill Crispin! And I couldn't be more happier! This time around I thought I was in an impossible situation that I... wouldn't be able to get out of. Sure enough Debbie and her team, Lacey and Megan, did the impossible and got me into my very first lease on my own! I will never go to another dealer for a car! Only to the best, Bill Crispin! After I was approved, I was so in shocked, all the staffed that helped me gave me a hug and shook my hand and where just so happy for me! I love those people and they will continue to get my business as well as anyone I can get to listen! You guys are amazing! Never Change!

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We are so glad your experience with us has been wonderful.

August 9, 2017

Our experience with Bill Crispin was over and above any experience I have ever had with any other dealership that I have ever dealt with. My husband and... I were greeted at the door by the owner Debbie Crispin who just happened to be walking by. Within minutes of meeting with her we felt we had been life long customers! We were then introduced to Jasmine who is in sales. She is fairly new in sales but you would never had noticed it, she was extremely focused on what we wanted and what we were looking for and between her and Debbie Crispin they made it happen! I have never seen anything like the two of them working together like they did in unison the way they did. The courtesy, friendliness, confidence, knowledge and all-around incredible service that we received was truly amazing! When it came time for the financial business to finalize our purchase again we were taken care of by Kelly who was fast, knowledgeable, fully explained anything and everything to us to be sure we understood it all. Then to top it all off as if the way we were treated wasn't enough. I had just came from the dentist having had a root canal done. Debbie went and got me a bottle of water and was adamant about me going in to her office to relax so I would be more comfortable!! We had just met her!! I honestly cannot even begin to explain our experience we had with this dealership! I will always remain a Bill Crispin customer and I will recommended them to family and friends everywhere!! Debbie, Jasmine and Kelly you all rock and we thank you so very much for all of your help and I feel as though not only have we found a trustworthy dealership we have also made three new friends!