• Excellent Communication

Hi, Michael, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

From start to finish, my service work was clearly outlined, explained, and priced before the work began. There were not any surprises to catch me off guard, as the Service Manager was in constant communication with where we were at with pricing, as well as the assurance that things were addressed with my vehicle as needed. The Parts Manager did an equally fine job of representing details as well. Quality customer service from start to finish!

• Good dealership

Fast and professional. Very thorough and described all repairs clearly

Fast and professional. Very thorough and described all repairs clearly

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Brett! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Amazing service

Went in to have a better cover put on the bed of my F-150. When I arrived they told me there was an open recall, they had the part and where able to preform both the cover and recall at the same time and have me back out the door in just over an hour!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Ashley! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Don't understand what you want here - title??

Your people are always friendly and accommodating.

Thanks, Patricia! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Your people are always friendly and accommodating.

Thanks, Patricia! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Airbag recall

I was early for my appt. and the Mustang was worked on then. Always polite, courteous service.

• Great Service

Enjoyable experience. Great service. Clean waiting area.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! Safe travels!

Enjoyable experience. Great service. Clean waiting area.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! Safe travels!

• Will be back!

I recently moved to the area and was looking for a place to take my car for services. I received a coupon flyer in the mail so I decided to try Gookin. I had an awesome experience and definitely will be back again.

• Reliable

Appreciated the personal service of the new service manager. I rely on your dealership to take care of my car.

We are more than glad to be of service, Lori. Thanks for the positive review of Gookin Ford Sales!

• Patient and understanding!

Grant helped me order a new 2016 Ford Edge which I had never done. He was very patient and I love the vehicle!

• Great service

Hi, George! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget so we hope to see you here again!

Service manager was fantastic. I was on the road and needed repair work on short notice. He took care of my ford 250 diesel and got me back on the road in short order!!! Thanks!!!!!