Used 877-271-4594 Email Dealer
Service 888-789-6950

Average based on 233 reviews
  • Dude whats up with my car?

My buying experience here was great but not impressed by the service so far. My 2009 Focus is still under powertrain warranty and the transmission started acting up. I took it in and i havent heard from them in 2 days. Its starting to seem like they are trying to get out of warranty obligations.

Hello Jdw, thank you for your feedback and we apologize for not following up with you sooner. We would very much like to speak with you further to learn more. Please contact Karen Merritt at 734-282-3636 so she can assist you.

• Great Service

Roland has always been so helpful & explains any question we may of had to a tee.

Michael, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback in a review! Keep up the great work, Roland!

• Better Fix it

Brought my mercury mountiner there for suspension work..let me say way over priced for one for 2 didnt fix everything as spoke about and to top it off my truck i couldn't even drive day of pick up something is wrong with my motor in which it was find before it went there.. Dont let me leave out the they had my key jammed in the ignition couldnt even rurn on truck it wouldnt even disdlogde from ignition.. Would not recommend this place to Anybody.

Robert, we apologize for your recent experience. We really want all of our customers to have a positive experience each and every time they visit. If you would like to move forward with the additional repairs we would be happy to assist you. Please call our service department at 734-282-3636, we’d love to help.

• Great!

Everyone was great! Process was fast! Highly recommend

Thanks, Stef for your great feedback and 5-star review!!

Everyone was great! Process was fast! Highly recommend

Thanks, Stef for your great feedback and 5-star review!!

• Great service, Friendly faces

I go to your dealership because Roland Music is my salesman. I followed him from his previous dealership.

• service dept.

Turned in a leased car for a new one. Am having a problem with the screen on the back up camera. Took it in to be looked at. Was told they do not see the problem or anything when they do their check. Was asked to bring the car back to leave the car overnight so they could try in the morning when I see the problem. Told them I cant give up my car overnight and for another day I need it. I know I did not take the rent a car option on my lease but who would think you would have a problem with a brand new car. The problem is still there and continues. The dealer I had was great and made the sale go real good and smooth even had my dad go get his car from Rob S. My wonder is how good is the service. Brand new car and not really helpful in coming up with a way to help me get it fixed. Never even called to see if I was still having the problem or if it was gone after they looked at it and checked it out. Car was already there for one day how many days should someone have to go with out a car to get something fixed. Specially on a brand new one. I put yes I would recommend this dealer the sales area like I said was great.

Hi Dan, I'm sorry to hear about your issue. We'd like to help work with you further to have this resolved. Please contact Karen Merritt 734-282-3636 so that she can work with you on scheduling an appointment, assisting you in getting a rental car covered, and allowing our Service Department an opportunity to further diagnose and resolve your issue. We look forward to hearing from you!

• Great people. smooth transaction

Thanks for the great feedback, Jason! Hope you are enjoying your new ride! :)

Southgate was the only dealer LITERALLY in the country that would work with me on a deal for a GT350. Kudos to them for understanding that selling a car to an enthusiast was more important than making a few extra bucks to a wholesaler. These guys get it. Buy with confidence.

Thanks for the great feedback, Jason! Hope you are enjoying your new ride! :)

• Horrible Service

Took Diesel Truck in for 4wd service, the electric shift 4wd was not working and the driver's side manual hub was extremely hard to turn. After getting truck back and allegedly having all repairs done, the manual hub was still extremely hard to turn. Contacted service, but technician that had worked on truck had gone home already. Was told would receive call on Monday when technician returned. Still waiting for the call. Horrible customer service and apparently horrible service.

Hello, we appreciate your honest feedback and apologize for your concern. Our Service Director was glad our team was able to work with you to resolve your concerns quickly. Please contact Karen Merritt directly (734-282-3636) should you have further questions or need additional assistance. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future.

• K Hursin

Ed Miller always takes good care of us and that is why we keep returning

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad you always have a good experience with Ed! We are always here to help should you need anything!

Ed Miller always takes good care of us and that is why we keep returning

• Great services

My experience with Southgate Ford is always one of satisfaction.

Hi Brenda, thanks for your kind words and the great feedback!

My experience with Southgate Ford is always one of satisfaction.

Hi Brenda, thanks for your kind words and the great feedback!