Lithia Ford of Klamath Falls

• New truck

Kip,Neil,Justin. We're very friendly offer great service on our new truck!!!

Kip,Neil,Justin. We're very friendly offer great service on our new truck!!!

• Good service but you need to check their work!

I am totally satisfied now with the oil and filter change and chassis lubrication. I requested. BUT they gave me my truck back with the lubrication work not done. After I inspected the initial work myself and told the service writer about the lack of completeness of the job. The service writer himself came out immediately with a grease gun and did the lubrication job right there in their parking lot. The management is working very hard to satisfy the customers but their oil change guy needs to be tuned up.

• ford f 150

Very good buying experience, sales staff was top notch and very helpful. The truck is exactly what I wanted and sales worked hard to find the right truck and bring it to this dealer.

• 2008 F250

Excellent service and sales staff. Thank you, I love the truck!

Excellent service and sales staff. Thank you, I love the truck!

• Excellent experience

Best car buying experience we have ever had. The people at lithia ford klamath falls were awesome to work with, and went out of their way to make sure we were happy. Will definitely do buisness with them again, and will be referring anybody I know looking to buy.

• New dually

Been thinking about a dual wheel pickup upgrade for trailer hauling, found a very nice 2016 model in the log. I got a fair trade in value for my old rig, and with rebates on the new unit, was able to afford the payments of new unit. Pleasant sales staff, clean facility, good experience. Buy local when you can!

• Buying experience

My wife and I had a great experience from start to finish in buying our new vehicle.

• Lithia Ford January19 visit

Took Ford 500 in for service. Job was done in a timely and professional way. Job was done in a professional and very satisfactory manner..

• Brady

Brady continues to due an outstanding job of taking care of me and my F150. I appreciate him I am not disappointed. To date I am very satisfied with the Service Department.

• Pete johnson