Average based on 8 reviews.
  • Excellent Experience

"My friend and I were driving from Ontario to Florida on December 13th. My Buick Enclave suddenly went to reduced power and the transmission warning light came on. Onstar then directed us to your dealership where we were treated like gold. Mary immediately thought she knew the problem and the likely wait time and she was right on. The needed part was not in stock but Mary went ahead and called another dealer who could deliver the part in about 45 minutes. In the mean time, the car was prepared so that all could be done quickly when the part arrived. Everyone we met and spoke with from the dealership were friendly and helpful. The repair done, we were on our way in an hour and a half with directions back to I-95 South. We actually arrived at our destination at the planned time after a short lunch break. I would highly recommend your dealership to anyone! We also learned about what a lovely area Northeast Pennsylvania is and would return for the fall festival! A possible down turn in our trip turned into a treasured story about Cramer Motors. Thank you so much."

• Used Car Sales

Friendly service, easy to deal with. Highly recommended. 3rd vehicle family has purchased from here.

• Great Service

This dealership provides friendly sales and service.

This dealership provides friendly sales and service.

• Excellent Customer Experience

This is a great dealership with quality sales and service personnel. It is a small dealership which provides personal attention and a "homey" atmosphere. I highly recommend this dealership.

• Excellent Service

Sales people were friendly, informative, and very professional.

Sales people were friendly, informative, and very professional.

• Amazing customer service

The staff was beyond helpful in very aspect of buying and servicing the vehicle.

• slow buying process but productive

Went to the dealership hell bent on buying one specific car. The salemsan was super friendly and took us for a test drive. He patiently explained all the features and offered to find the color with extras I wanted at another dealership so they could get what I really wanted. Soon as I walked into the showroom I saw a brand new model car they had never sold yet and fell in love with that right away. Salesman wasnt real supportive of me changing my mind on what I wanted since he had already started looking online for the 1st car I wanted at local dealerships. They did however pull the new car out for me and we went for a ride. Salesman didnt know much about the new car as it was brand new the 1st one the dealership had. Finance guys worked very well with me and got me to a payment I was comfortable with. The whole process of trading in my car which they gave me a very good price for and talking to the finance guys was very timely but in the end I got what I wanted.

• Service

The service dept. is outstanding and they are always there when you need them!

The service dept. is outstanding and they are always there when you need them!