This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great sales staff ... Rick is awesome!

Well thank you Sir.. And we'd keep the store open after hours again if we needed.. Rick

My girlfriend and I drove 7 hours one way to get the best deal on the internet. The sales staff is the best on the internet also. They got us the best interest rates and terms on our loans. The folks here really work hard to earn your business and we have no problem driving the 14 hours round trip again to work with them.

• Good Experience

Thanks Sandee... it's just what we do.. ))

Was really happy with all personnel. I was treated very well, all questions answered about my jeep compass. From salesman to final papers signed, I was treated with the utmost respect. After using the service department today, I was most impressed with effeciency and promptness of service. Thanks guys!! Sandee Kalinowski

Thanks Sandee... it's just what we do.. ))

• used honda civic

pshhhh, by far best price for my 2008 honda. and service the day i call. ALL GREAT..!

Thank you...!!

Thank you...!!

• Nice Guys to work with

Josephtrex, Hey thanks for the review. Its just what we do here at Cunninghams. )) Hope all is well.

I had a good experience working with the guys at Cunningham's in North East. I felt that I got a great deal and was treated fairly. I love the van that I got.Thanks!