RC Lacy Ford Subaru Lincoln

332 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of RC Lacy Ford Subaru Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Best Dealership around
    May 21, 2017

As soon as you walk in the door you feel like family. Every department is great to work with. Most of all, if you are dissatisfied with something or something went wrong, they will not give up until you are happy. This is my third time leasing from RC Lacy and it will not be my last. Keep up the good work guys. Please know I tell all my friends about you.

• customet

The new facility is beautiful but more important is the wonderful service given by the staff.

• Kyle is not your typical car salesperson.

I was fortunate to have had Kyle Lucchese as my salesperson at Lacy Subaru last month. Kyle was a refreshing alternative to the typical car salesperson. I felt that Kyle really listened to what I needed to buy, and what i was willing to pay for a car, Carefully adapting my choices as I clarified what it was I really wanted. Kyle never rushed me, nor did he pressure me into buying some unessary services, he nearly informed me and moved on. I must say that Kyle gave me the best car buying experience in a very long time.

• BRET IS TERRIFIC!
    May 7, 2017

Bret is a pleasure to have as our salesman. The 2017 Subaru Forester is the 3rd vehicle we purchased from RC Lacy, with Bret handling all the sales. He took his time with us, answering all our questions, and explaining everything in detail, which is important, especially for customers of our generation. It was a pleasure to have him as our salesman. BRET IS TERRIFIC! John & Linda

• Avoid for service
    May 5, 2017

Service department is inept and disorganized. My car was there two days for a pair of tires that they never put on. Avoid for repairs!

• Purchasing a 2017 Subaru

Purchased our 2017 Subaru two weeks ago. Mike Murphy in Sales was excellent. All our questions were answered and the buying experience was great. We will be sending customers to see Lacy Subaru for a great experience. Thank You all.

• 2017-550

Absolutely best experience buy a new truck! Jon Amerling was knowledgeable and great to work with. Thank you lacy ford for the great service!

• Subaru Outback

My salesman, Jon Amerling, was tenacious in securing the car of my choice. The process was one which was enjoyed due, in large part, of the interaction and understanding of my salesman.

• President & CEO

I have been coming back to Lacy Ford for two decades. In a sea of high pressure dealerships & buyer beware culture, these guys are the real deal. They are one of tve oldest dealwrships in the USA. When you go there, be sure to sask for Jon Amerling, he is also the real deal. Enjoy your car buting experience!

• Had just what I wanted!
    April 22, 2017

I found the 2017 Lincoln MKZ on line and I loved it. We had a really great test drive and exploration of all the features of the car. I worked with Kirk McGee and even though (or was it because) he knew I really wanted the car, he worked with me and got me the best deal. I bought the car! He followed up with me a couple of days later to see if I had any more questions. My experience at R C Lacy was just terrific!