Butler Ford

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 9 reviews

May 1, 2017

Two big thumbs up and our sincere thanks to Mark Retter, service manager at Buttler Ford, Ashland Or. We were an unexpected break down on I-5. Althoug...h we were not customers or Ford owner Mark gave our car shelter and treated us like family. Mark you are the Best. Sincerely Fred and Kathleen Stark

December 21, 2016

I recently bought a used 2007 Honda accord from Butler Ford in ashland. A week after having the car the engine light came on. I took it in and they qu...ickly checked it out for me. Turns out it was a wiring issue. Colton Hansen helped us out tremendously! They took care of the issue for me. Iam very happy with my car and their service. I will definitely do business with them again in the future!

December 31, 2015

As people proceed though life, hard times may find themselves at your door. After working with Joel, Rocky and Ricky at Butler Ford, I have been able ...to turn some of those hard times around. They made the purchase of my new Ford Focus, effortless, and each one's personality was that of respect and a genuine helpfulness. Thank you, Joel Rocky and Ricky, you all are awesome.

December 27, 2015

Even if I wasn't already driving down to Ashland from Eugene to visit family for the holidays, I would have come over the snowy passes to purchase my ...first brand spankin' new Kia Soul from Rocky at Butler Ford. I had test driven a few different new and used makes and models in Eugene, and when I drove a 2015 Kia Soul I instantly knew that was my next car-to-be. When I conferred with my brother in Ashland he said, sit tight.. let me call Rocky. Not only is my 2016 Kia Soul a 1.6L manual with 32 miles (vs the 1.6L automatic with a whopping 23,000 miles in Eugene) but was cheaper than the 2015 Soul I fancied, more over with an APR half that of what my bank had offered. I couldn't say yes fast enough to this deal. All told, my (large) family has bought 6 cars through Rocky, and not a once has anyone been the least bit disappointed in the deal, service, and personableness we have consistently and genuinely received. Would I recommend this dealer to a friend? Heck yes, and to my grandmother too. Thanks Rocky for making this a very merry Christmas for me :)

June 21, 2015

I am sorry I waited so long to visit Butler, Hands down a great experience, They will be my first visit next time!

July 11, 2014

Butler Ford in Ashland was one of the best dealerships I could have chosen to go to. They were very accommodating and listened to what I wanted as a b...uyer and didn't try to sell me something that I didn't want or was unable to afford. Very easy to work with and even stayed after hours to help me find the car I wanted and help get the process going of buying it. If I didn't understand something or needed an explanation they were able to make things clear to me and answer any question I had in full detail. Rocky Moore was the dealer I spoke to and I enjoyed working with him through the process of getting my new car! He was very quick and made sure to get me what I wanted and at the best price possible. Trading in my vehicle was no problem and within less than 24 hours I had my new car in my possession. Their entire crew was easy to work with and very inviting! I am happy I got to work with them and I will definitely be going back!

July 11, 2014

August 30, 2013

Well when I got my new Ford I was very happy mostly about it saying it got 47 MPH Highway and city, after testing this to be a fact I found 33 MPG was... much closer it was better if there was no wind, no hills keeping under 60 mph, slow starts driving like a little old lady I got it up to 36 mpg that was the best I could get, well they did some upgrades and I checked it and got 58 MPG I was a happy camper going normal speeds I was getting 50 MPG well that lasted for 3 tanks, now it is back to being lucky to get anything over 30 MPG it is fun to drive, I like it very much, but they lied and there should be a way to hold to what I was told when we got it, at that Price it should be everything they said MANY NONE HYBRID cars now get 40 MPG and $10,000 less

Hi, Bruce. We feel your frustration. You understandably want to get the mileage listed on your vehicle's sticker. That information comes from the manu...facturer so, as the dealer, that's the information we're required to represent to the customers. It often takes a while - sometimes a year or more - to reach the expected fuel efficiency. But if you continue to feel your vehicle should be getting better mileage please bring it in to Butler Ford so we can check it out and make sure there's nothing wrong. We want you to be, and stay, happy with your C-Max! If you call me I'll put you in touch with the right department. (541) 482-2521, ext. 339. Thank you, Bruce. - - Shannon Young, Marketing Coordinator/Butler Auto Group

February 16, 2012

We have not purchased yet but the service Butler Ford in Ashland, OR has been great. We did purchase a preowned pickup from them serveral years ago, s...o that is why we went back to ask questions for our new purchase. We are not quite ready yet but we will use them when we are.

Hi, Ford guys! | We look forward to assisting you in your new Ford purchase whenever you're ready! - - Shannon Young, Marketing Coordinator/Butler For...d