1.0
Average based on 1 reviews.
  • TC doesn't stand for Total Commitment

I personally had a really terrible customer service experience at TC. Less than 24hrs. of owning the car I started to have some pretty costly mechanical issues arise. Since I live 2.5hrs. away I was instantly on the phone. After a month of playing their games over the phone I had to stop by on my way home from vacation for any solution to be reached. I have a friend that bought a car from them that had a better experience, but his sales person had to drive his new car over to his wife's work to get the trade-in and on their way ate their lunch in the new car leaving chip crumbs all over. I didn't know this at the time of purchase, but they do have a referral incentive program. When I did find out about it I tried to get it for the friend that just got his car there right before I did. I also had him go and look at the car before I drove down myself. Not sure how much it is exactly because I was told by the GM it's $100, but my sale person argued with me saying it's only $50. After they just sold two vehicles I had to argue my case on why my friend should get his referral check, he still has not got it and I'm positive he never will. In a nut shell, TC is a stereotypical used car salesman experience. They are your best friends until you drive away. The sad thing is I expected more out of them.