Average based on 61 reviews.
  • Great experience

The salesman was very helpful and patient through our decision process on choosing the right vehicle. The sales manager did an excellent job putting together a financial deal that met our needs. Overall, a great car buying experience.

• Great Customer Care!

Always get great service! A pleasure to deal with. Have bought two of my vehicles here.

• Courtesy Buick

Courtesy all the way! From initial hello on lot from Mike King to driving away in my new Buick Enclave ! Great group to do business with!

• Very Courteous!!

Quick and fast service on getting an oil change. They are always very Courteous!!

• Maintenance Appointment

There was a bit of a wait when I got there. I had to park and walk in the service area. There was only one gentleman helping people, but he smiled warmly and greeted each person walking in. After about 10 minutes I had been helped and directed to the lounge area to wait for my vehicle. When I got home I saw on my receipt that a multi-point vehicle inspection had been done, however there was no mention of such at the dealership nor did I receive a copy. It would be something I would have liked shared with me.

• The name fits the dealership!

The name of the dealership really fits how they treat their customers (with Courtesy).

• Frozen info screen on 2014 Sierra All Terrain

Mike Scholl is typically who i come to see when i need service or there is problem with my truck. He is great and i appreciate how he treats me. like i'm someone important.

• Bad experiences

After buying the car I never received the second key fob and key. When asking about it I was told that the salesman no longer works there and they cannot do anything about it. Now I finaly go in for a oil change and was told 45 min with a wash. And another 15 to fix a recal. 2-1/2 hrs later I finaly had to ask when it would be done. It was ready within 5 min of that time. Then they wanted to charge me for the oil change when I was suppose to receive free ones for 2 years. All in all it took just about 3 hrs for what I was told would be finished in 1. So far I have been very unimpressed with this dealership.

• Very happy with dealership courtesy Buick gmc

Great place to buy a car or truck. Phil grant is the man that makes it happen. No pressure and the best price in town and out of town.great service and you even get a wash job. Life is good at courtesy build Clutch gmc. Thanks

• Great place to deal

We purchased a Buick Encore and the salesman was very friendly, helpful, no pressure sales and when we talked deal he was attentive and got us a great out the door price we couldn't refuse. The Encore is a great vehicle, drives like a Cadillac, has all the amenities of a Caddy and rides very quiet on the highway. Everyone we have dealt with so far has been very friendly and try to do the best they can for any situation.