Freese Motors, Inc.

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• July 6, 2017

Wonderful to work with. Low pressure is almost misleading as it was almost no pressure. Staff was available to answer questions and assist but did not... ever push to make the sale. Car was just as perfect as described online. Staff arranged great financing and have followed up after the sale to make sure I am happy. Was a real relief from the big city dealerships.

April 17, 2018

We gave a list of the things we were looking for and they found exactly what we wanted and got the vehicle for us at a great price.

April 17, 2018

Knowledgable and friendly! Always get a great deal with Freese Motors! Expect quality and good service when you stop! And their low prices are tough t...o beat!

April 14, 2018

Outstanding service from sales people and service tech. I ask for a certain trunk, color and model. They didn't have one in stock. They got me what as...k for and a few days.

We have sold you and your family many vehicles and appreciate your repeat business. We are here to help you with all your service and buying needs.

April 14, 2018

Nice laid back atmosphere. They let me take the vehicle I was looking at home for a while to make sure I liked it. Although I decided not to buy it, I... would definitely shop here again.

April 14, 2018

Excellent local dealer! Great service. I will be a repeat customer! I would recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a new or used vehicle.

April 14, 2018

Brandon has been great in helping find another truck. Open and honest, if he can he will, if he can't he tells you straight up.

March 16, 2018

I would like to tell you about the negative experience I have had with Freese Motors in Monticello since buying my Edge there in August of 2016. I urg...e you to take my experience into account before purchasing or servicing a vehicle there. I am a strong supporter of local business, which is why I decided to buy a vehicle from Freese. I am now regretting my decision. In my experience, nothing is ever "their fault" or "their problem" (even though the problems I've experience with my vehicle have most certainly been their fault), and their service man, Jim, is the most unfriendly service man I have ever met in any industry. Most recently, the wheel on my Edge that Freese sold to me in August almost fell off because they failed to tighten the lug nuts before letting us drive it off the lot (despite the certified pre-owned checklist the vehicle supposedly underwent). They are the only ones to have touched my vehicle since I have owned it, so this was definitely their mistake. I don't like to think about what would have happened if that wheel had fallen off at 70 mph...I probably wouldn't be here to write this review. Freese's initial attitude was "not our fault...not our problem." (Verbatim from Jim.) After further discussion, they finally agreed to own up to their mistake and cover the $1,000 of resulting damage. Aside from this major issue, Freese ruined the dash glass in my Edge by cleaning it with the wrong cleaner before selling it to us and rather than admit their mistake, they blamed Ford for a "faulty part," and the warranty covered the replacement part. (It definitely wasn't ruined during our test drive. It was definitely their fault.) Freese also forgot to give me a spare key fob when I bought my vehicle and later when I needed one, they had to come to my house to install it. They tried charging us for their mistake and never apologized for forgetting. Again, they had a "not our fault" attitude. Needless to say, we didn't pay that bill. Finally, for a rental vehicle they gave me a beat up mini van with no breaks to drive 45 minutes to work while my vehicle was in their shop...NOT a safe situation. In conclusion, I encourage you to consider Freese's "not our fault/problem" and "we don't care about our customers" attitude the next time you think about doing business with them. I know I will never set foot in their doorway again. They lost a potential lifelong customer, but they probably don't care. Their customers obviously do not matter to them anyway.

We always appreciate local loyal buyers and we have many of them. There was a very long period of time (several months) and hundreds of miles between ...the time the Edge was purchased and the time the wheel was loose as the vehicle being used to commute to work out of town. Although the care and maintenance of the wheels is not our responsibility after the vehicle is sold and delivered to the customer we STEPPED up and paid hundreds of dollars to replace the wheel to keep a customer happy. (typically loose lug nuts show up within a few miles to a hundred miles not months) The dash board display was something we have seen on several models and being that this was a used car it may or may not have been damaged prior to the sale but regardless we again STEPPED up and made sure that warranty replaced the display. As to the loaner we would like to apologize. The brakes did feel soft but were functioning properly. We offer a FREE loaner which is something that bigger dealers do not offer to customers. Freese Motors has FREE loaners for the life of your vehicle for services more than an oil change. When late model warranty work is required you may always request a late model vehicle from our used inventory and I will be happy to oblige. We appreciate repeat and referral business because in a small town that is the best way to do business. We feel sorry and upset that even though we STEPPED up in this case we did not meet your high expectations. We do strive to please everyone but once in a great while we may not please everyone. Thanks again for the purchase. Enjoy your Edge!

March 14, 2018

Very Friendly .Thank you for the discount on suv. We plan to buy F150 platinum...I hope We will be qualify and have great deal like the previous one.

May 18, 2017

Prompt reply on vehicle. Just haven't had time to look at said vehicle. Hopefully soon tho.

Freese Motors, Inc.