Fox Hills Chrysler Jeep

(5.0) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Easy and smooth purchase!

We traded in two of our vehicles for one of their used cars. I did most of the deal through emails and phone calls which were always promptly returned.... They saved me some money and made it so easy to work with me when it came to the things that were important to me in a vehicle. Literally all we had to do was come in and sign the paperwork and drive off! I highly recommend this no-pressure, easy to work with dealership.

• Excellent service and quality of vehicles!

I was very impressed with the dealership and the man helping us. They made it very easy and even relaxing. They even fought to get us a great APR. I w...ould definitely come back.

• Great Dealer. Will Be back again. Thanks !

I have been checking several dealers for a nice used car. Some dealers seemed interested, others didn't care less. However, I discovered that Fox Hi...lls was back in business and I had great experiences with them in the past (to the tune of 6 cars). Well, I'm glad I'm back. They treated me very professionally. Ryan Edwards (Used Cars) let me check several and even took a few on test drives. And when it came time to close the deal, it was simple and easy. No pushy sales approach. They explained the facts and options available and I was free to choose. I'm glad I'm back and when my next lease is up (end of 2017), I know where I am going to go back to. Thanks guys for the great used car!

Fox Hills Chrysler Jeep