New 888-267-9465 Dealer Website
Used 888-313-1248 Email Dealer
Service 888-318-3778

• Excellent service and quality of vehicles!

I was very impressed with the dealership and the man helping us. They made it very easy and even relaxing. They even fought to get us a great APR. I would definitely come back.

• Great Dealer. Will Be back again. Thanks !

I have been checking several dealers for a nice used car. Some dealers seemed interested, others didn't care less. However, I discovered that Fox Hills was back in business and I had great experiences with them in the past (to the tune of 6 cars). Well, I'm glad I'm back. They treated me very professionally. Ryan Edwards (Used Cars) let me check several and even took a few on test drives. And when it came time to close the deal, it was simple and easy. No pushy sales approach. They explained the facts and options available and I was free to choose. I'm glad I'm back and when my next lease is up (end of 2017), I know where I am going to go back to. Thanks guys for the great used car!