New 888-872-9450 Dealer Website
Used 888-464-5979 Email Dealer
Service 888-545-7164

Average based on 1602 reviews.
  • Satisfied Customer

Hi, John! Thank you for your positive review. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service.

I have a 2016 MKZ. Car was in for regular maintenance and replace a light in the side view mirror. Service took care of me in a very prompt fashion and I had my car back within a couple of hours. Thank you to the staff who were very helpful in this matter.

• Web search and politely contacted

I have been using cars.com as I looked and researched for a specific used vehicle. One search led me to Hines Park Lincoln where I then contacted them via cars.com -email-and they immediately replied by phone to see if they could answer any questions I had concerning that vehicle. The friendly representative presented the dealership hours and a contact if I decided to stop in. No pressures at all, just helpful info. What more could you ask for right! About a week later they contacted me again (Amanda) just to see where I was in my search and if they could offer any more assistance. Unfortunately the vehicle sold before I could visit, but I appreciated the non-pressure contacts they made and the friendly way in communicating their assistance if needed. I will probably return to their web site as I continue to look for that special vehicle. Thanks Amanda and Hines Lincoln for your professional and respectful way to do business :-)

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience at our dealership! Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you. Safe travels!

• Great service excellent facilities

Service experience was excellent from start to finish. Thanks!

Thank you for your kind words! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Service experience was excellent from start to finish. Thanks!

• Great Service and freindly people

Had the a 30,000 mile checkup and a 'the works' oil change. Everything worked out great. The personal assisted me in what I questioned. They reassured me of all of job that was required. Have been there numerous times before.

• Transmission oil change

HP did what they said they would do without an up-sale. Transmission oil change took a little over an hour.

• Service Review

Good and prompt service on my MKC. Staff was very courteous.

Good and prompt service on my MKC. Staff was very courteous.

• Great Service

Service was performed in timely and excellent manner.

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, JP. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) drivin...

Service was performed in timely and excellent manner.

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, JP. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Never a problem

It was, as usual, all good Service department gets you in and out

We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thanks again for the great review of Hines Park Lincoln!

It was, as usual, all good Service department gets you in and out

• Great service

I had a tire leaking air. No problems it was repaired.

I had a tire leaking air. No problems it was repaired.

• Great Service, Very clean dealership

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

I purchases a 2010 Equinox, it was very clean, well priced, and Geno Montes did a very nice job. Especially, when a leaky tire valve needed to be replaced after 1 week. Thank you all for your efforts. Dave Harding