Macke Motors Inc.

New Used Service

4.5
  • Great experience!!!!
    March 25, 2015

Where do I begin! I had an amazing experience with Mike at Macke Motors. First off.. I'm a VERY picky car buyer.. and after about 3 weeks of constant ...e-mails, texts and phone calls from me... Mike was able to find us an amazing vehicle! We started off looking at Durangos, then Tahoes, Suburbans, and the list goes on and on. We decided on a Buick Enclave and I couldn't be any more happy with our decision, which was made much easier with the staff at Macke's! We had all of our questions answered, and I still feel comfortable to call them if I have any questions since our purchase! On top of the car sales, they have an amazing service team and their detail guys are GREAT! THANK YOU to Mike, and the entire staff for making our car buying experience an amazing one. We will definitely be back!!

• Looking for a good truck at a reasonable price
    August 23, 2017

Quite helpful and very responsive. Didn't end up buying, but would definitely go back.

• All good!
    June 14, 2017

Good people! Made me an offer on my trade that I thought was fair. Came to an agreement fairly easily and the deal was done. Will seek them out when I... decide to trade again!

• Macke Motors
    June 1, 2017

I had a good experience. The dealership staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They were very quick to respond. The were kind enough and willing to d...eliver the vehicle to us for a very reasonable fee. Worked to get me the best deal they could. Overall very pleased with this company.

• Wonderful!!
    February 14, 2017

They were very helpful many calls back-and-forth before making the long trip there. They stayed open late and waited for me. I ultimately bought the ...vehicle.

• great dealership
    March 25, 2015

I was dealing with mike on a used Malibu or impala. He showed me a few vehicles that were in my price range and made it an easy purchase. Thanks so mu...ch mackes!

• very professional
    March 25, 2015

I dealt with mike on a used gmc 2500. the dealership had the exact truck I wanted. The staff was very friendly and warming. I will be back if I need a...nother truck

• no reply
    August 14, 2014

They never did bother to respond to me I guess they are just making to much money to bother with a used car. Must be nice!!

I am sorry that you did not get our response. Sometimes our outgoing mail gets sent to your junk folder!

Macke Motors Inc.