5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 76 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

76 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of College Chevrolet Buick from DealerRater.com

• Dale Bannister
    September 12, 2017

Awesome experience working with Dale to purchase our new truck. He really went the extra mile to make sure we got the best! Thank you and keep up the... great service.

We love to hear that, Hawkins! Dale is a great member of our team and we're happy to know that he provided you with excellent service. Congratulations... on your new truck!

Great experience!
    April 13, 2018

Dale Bannister went above and beyond to help us find the perfect vehicle! The process was stress-free and we are very happy with our experience. Highl...y recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle! Five stars all the way across!

College Chevrolet Buick

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with Dale. He will appreciate the shout ou...t. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future. Come back and see us soon!

Best service around
    April 12, 2018

Excellent treatment not only during buying process but it continues with maintenance and follow-up. Thank you!!! Strongly recommend dale bannister an...d this dealership!!! great service and customer relations

College Chevrolet Buick

Thank you for your positive comments! It's great to know you enjoyed your experience with us. We value your business and look forward to seeing you on... your next visit!

Customer service experience
    April 11, 2018

My customer service experience was excellent from beginning to end . The salesman and finance manager were knowledgeable and helpful. Took the stress... out of buying a new car .

College Chevrolet Buick

We're happy that we could give you an excellent and stress-free car-buying experience, that's great to hear! Thank you so much for leaving us a review..., we hope we can help you again when you're ready for service!

MY NEW EQUINOX!
    April 11, 2018

This is the first time that I have patronized this dealership and even though it was quite a distance from my home it was definitely worth the drive.... Dale Bannister is the best and I plan on returning to College Chevrolet in the future.

College Chevrolet Buick

Thank you so much! We are so happy to hear that you took a chance and came to College Chevrolet! Dale and the rest of our staff enjoyed working with... you and congratulations on your new Equinox! We can't wait to work with you again!

Great experience
    April 11, 2018

Great customer service and easy to work with. Will get you best deal. Always available for questions and help. Continue to help after you buy your car.... Definitely recommend

College Chevrolet Buick

Thank you for the amazing review! We are so glad to hear that our staff took incredible care of you and are continuing to be available to help. We a...re thankful for your recommendation to friends and family and we can't wait to work with you again!

Employees Worked With
    Dale Bannister at College was superb!!
    April 11, 2018

Recently bought a new Buick from Dale Bannister at College Chevy Buick. The entire process was easy and enjoyable. Dale went the extra mile to take ca...re of the details and make sure we were up to speed on all the options and operating details. I highly recommend College and Dale. Definitely worth the drive to Albion.

College Chevrolet Buick

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about our dealership! It¿¿¿s wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed working with Dale buying your new... Buick. Please let us know how we can help again in the future, and enjoy your new car!

Professional and honest
    April 11, 2018

Looking for a vehicle can be scary when you don???t know much about cars but my salesmen was beyond helpful. He was very thorough in all his explanati...on and patient with me while we searched for the perfect vehicle. I did not feel pressured or rushed in making my decision. I was also able to learn about different vehicles through the honest explanations of my salesman. I would not only continue working with this dealership but refer others to work with him as well!

College Chevrolet Buick

Wow, thank you so much! Dale and the rest of our staff loved working with you and we are so glad that he was able to answer all of your questions and... keep the car-buying process as painless as possible. We look forward to many more years of doing business with you!

Best car deal every!
    April 11, 2018

Sales men Dale and GM Chuck made it real easy to do the deal,I send all my friends there for New cars and trucks!

College Chevrolet Buick

Thank you for the great review, Albert! We are so appreciative of your recommendations to your friends and we look forward to doing business with you... again!

DALE BANNISTER - COLLEGE CHEVROLET - BUICK
    April 10, 2018

This was the first time that I dealt with this dealership. Most of my dealings with Dale Bannister were over the phone and via email but I felt comfo...rtable that everything was being handled in a very professional manner. I even enjoyed my test drive learning about the bells and whistles of my new Equinox which I love, and I plan on returning when my lease is up with this vehicle.

333 Bemer St Albion, MI 49224