• AMAZING

Amazing guys and easy to talk to! Easy to work with and don't harass you. Very respectable and Will be looking forward to furture purchases! Thanks Everyone!

• F150 Wheel Noise

Walked in and tech took a drive with me so hear the issue. Fixed same day. Salesperson drove me home so I didnt have to rent a car.

• Fantastic

Great experience. Mike Bianco was fantastic to work with. Very friendly atmosphere and very hospitable. I will recommend them to everyone from now on.

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Donald! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Ford Transit T250 Ecoboost

Bought our Transit 250 from Victor Ford. Richard (the commercial vehicle guy) was very helpful and knowledgeable

• Victor victory!

Always reliable and professional! Staff always accommodating and understands customer service,

• New vehicle purchase

We were treated exceptionally well by everyone involved regarding the purchase of our new F150. We were worked with on our terms, which we understood, rather than the "way" some other dealers present sales. We would definitely purchase another vehicle through this dealer as well as recommend them.

• Just the Best!

Jeff Victor and Mike Bianco are the best in the business, this is the 5th car I have bought from Victor Ford. This is not your old time dealership no pressure no hype, just an honest exchange. They make car buying easy!

• Oil Change

As always, there was no waiting, the service I requested was performed quickly and professionally, and other maintenance issues that I was not aware of were brought to my attention.

• The best ever

Dealt with dozens of dealers over the years, Victor is the best.

Dealt with dozens of dealers over the years, Victor is the best.

• Awesome experience!

Mikey B greeted me at the door with a very friendly smile. He walked me through my purchase very professionally. His knowledge was exponential!! We struck a personal cord that led us to a great closing. Thank you to Jeff and the whole team! I had a great experience buying my Fusion. I have and will continue to send my friends and family to Victor Ford!!!! Ohhh so happy with my new beautiful car!!! You are all the best!!!