New 877-297-3061 Dealer Website
Used 866-906-5828 Email Dealer
Service 866-735-6353

Average based on 105 reviews.
  • Thoroughly Satisfied...

Was originally in the process of purchasing a used 2015 from a car rental company,,which turned into a complete nightmare! I called Seelye Ford and was directed to salesman, Brandon Kirsch.. I told him which vehicle I was attempting to purchase,,Seelye gave me a better price on almost the exact car , with lower miles AND in MUCH better condition. No hassles, No stress, paperwork a breeze, met my conditions...one of the best car buying experiences ever,, will definitely return! Thanks Brandon & Seelye Ford!

Congratulations on your new vehicle. We're so glad Brandon was able to help you and make buying your car a stress-free experience. Thank you for your business and the positive review.

• Best place to purchase a car

Jordan at kia was wonderful. Helped me get the right car for me and was super kind. If you need anything id ask for him!

Congratulations on your new car. Thank you so much for your business and the positive review.

• A newer car every decade

I don't buy a newer car very often--about once every 9 to 10 years. So when it was time to trade in my 14 year old car, I returned to the dealer who had sold me a car the first time. Surprisingly the same salesman worked there, although he was in a more supervisory position now. He connected me with a salesperson with the low pressure connection that I needed. I have a lot to learn about a one year old car versus a 14 year old car---even though the accessories are standard. So far I am happy with the car, even with so much more to learn about it.

Once-a-decade thank you very much for your recent purchase and coming back to give us the opportunity to earn your business again after 14 years! We appreciate that consideration and loyalty. Also, nice to read that your salesperson from 14 years prior was still here in a different role, but connected you to the right person. It sounds like you were treated very well as a repeat customer of our dealership. Our goal is to always work hard and provide excellent customer service whether it is the first time someone has walked through our doors or they have done business with us before. Thanks for taking the time to write a review and share your experience with others. Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle!

• Hard working dealership!

The salesman worked extremely hard to get me into a vehicle when I was in a pinch. Their hard work is greatly appreciated!

Megan thank you for your business. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we hope to see you or anyone you know when the time is right!

• Hard working dealership!

Megan thank you for your business and the nice review. We appreciate it very much! Congratulations!

• Hard working dealership!

Megan thank you for trusting in us and taking the time to share this experience with others. We really appreciate you making the extra effort to drive from Grand Rapids to see us. It sounds like we made it worth while! Thanks again and congratulations!

• Good dealership

Very good dealership came here to buy a used car and got one. Very friendly staff all the way around

Zach thank you for your business and the nice review! We appreciate you as a customer and giving us the opportunity to earn your business!

• Amazing customer service

I have personally purchased 2 vehicles from this dealership. Referred my mom and my aunt to also purchase vehicles from this location. Scott Brockelbank was my sales person and he was amazing. We went in with one vehicle in mind but after asking us a few questions Scott showed us a truck that better suited our needs. He was straight to the point didn't pull any punches. Scott and the rest of the Seelye team went above and beyond to make sure our experience with them was quick and painless. They made sure all of our questions and concerns were addressed. Scott also made a point to make a follow up call with us to ensure we didn't have any further questions. I'm sure you can't go wrong with anyone on the Seelye team but Scott really went made a lasting impression with me and I will send anyone in know looking for a a vehicle straight to him!

Ashley thank you very much for your loyal business. We truly appreciate and value repeat customers and feel that referrals are the best compliment a customer could ever give us. Thank you for trusting us to give your family members a phenomenal experience as well! We have been very intentional the last few years to get back to the basics and do business in the way that you just summed up perfectly. Thank you for taking the time to describe this through your review. We have already shared your review with Scott and thanked him for taking such great care of you and every customer he does his best to help. It is because of customers like you and employees like him we have been a successful business in this great community for almost 53 years! That doesn't happen by accident and that was proven to you by actions, not words. Thanks again Ashley for everything and congratulations!!!! Better See Scott Brockelbank and Better See Seelye Ford of Kalamazoo!

• Great dealership

If I could give 10 stars I would. Mickey Seelye,and the team at Seelye Ford are heaven sent. They helped me with my vehicle. Mr. Seelye went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied with the outcome of the decisions that were being brought to me about my vehicle and situation. I would like to Thank him personally from the bottom of my heart for all that him and his service team done for me. I will tell everyone.....BETTERSEESEELYE.....

Angela thank you very much for this awesome review! It was our pleasure to give you this type of experience at our dealership! We are paying attention to customer service like never before here and we are so happy that stood out to you. I feel like it was a total team effort and many people were involved from sales to service. We feel like it is always a victory when expectations are exceeded! We look forward to you hopefully being a life long customer and serving you, your friends, and family with our best when the time is right. Thanks again for everything and it was very nice to meet you!

• Dr. Deuel

Very helpful overall and attentive. Process was easy and everyone was honest from the start. Overall a great experience!

Josh thank you very much for the nice review and giving us the opportunity to earn your business! Glad your experience with us was so positive! That type of attention to detail is what we strive for at all times so we are glad it stood out to you in the process of your purchase. Congratulations and thanks again for everything!