Jack Demmer Ford

378 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 11, 2018

Having dealt with several dealerships over the years, with different vehicles, we found Demmer Ford has the best service department...hands down. Great... team..great service! We were very satisfied.

Thank you so much for the 5-stars, Regenia! We are glad our Service department has stood out above the rest. We truly appreciate your business as well... as you taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback online with us.

November 29, 2018

Tammy is great as always. Super service as always. Highly recommend Tammy she’s always efficient and friendly. Thank you Jack Demmer Ford. I wouldn’t... take my car anywhere else

November 21, 2018

This is our second vehicle we have purchased from Jack Demmer. Cory from Lincoln & Al from Ford are an amazing team. That can be trusted. Well worth... the trip from Traverse City Michigan to do our business with them. Thank you

Traverse City is quite a distance, and we appreciate you choosing Jack Demmer Automotive Group for both your Ford and Lincoln Vehicles. Thank you for ...putting your trust in us. We truly believe that is the "Demmer Difference".

October 27, 2018

Had an issue from the day before on my vehicle when I was in...was going out of town and they took me as quickly as they could...that’s how customer... service should be..thanks again

There is nothing more stressful than car trouble when you are about to travel. We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for... your business!

October 25, 2018

Excellent. I will be back for my next car. Best experience that I could ask for. A little out of the way but worth it. To be honest the drive wasn’t... bad even from the east side.

Thank You Joel. We find that many people feel the same as you do and will drive a little further to be treated well and valued. We appreciate you taki...ng the time to let people know about your experience.

October 25, 2018

I have two f150, 18/17 I got a notice in the mail bout the recall I call a they set up a appointment for both of my truck for a couple day later back... to back they fixed them in no time flat an everything is great an all my recalls r fixed Great job

Thank you Mike!

October 9, 2018

Love my new Escape!! Wonderful people to work with and smooth process at Jack Demmer Ford Wayne Mi. Ted Wisniewski is great salesman and takes care of... his customers!!!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Julie!We are glad Ted provided you with a smooth experience purchasing your new Escape. Congratulations o...n your vehicle! We hope you enjoy it.

October 6, 2018

I have three cars that regularly get the works package at Demmer Quick Lane. The manager, Dave, has done a very good job since assuming his role here.... Monica was our write up advisor yesterday. She was pleasant and understands the value of great customer service. She corrected a wrong from our previous visit which I’m confident wouldn’t have occurred if previous advisors were still employed. Thank you very much.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Don! We are so glad Monica was able to provide you with a 5-star experience during your last visit. We tr...uly appreciate your loyalty & kind words.

September 26, 2018

Job well done. In an hour. Great! I was very satisfied with my experience. I recommend Demmer Ford to all my friends and relatives. Fantastic.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are glad you had a positive experience with our Quick Lane and truly appreciate your kind words & ...recommendation.

September 4, 2018

The service was great everyone that I talked to was helpful,I took my car during work hours and they gave me a ride back to work after dropping off my... car.. Will use them again..

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are glad you had a 5-star experience with our Service team & truly appreciate your business.