• Galesburg Ford

They found me just what I wanted and are very friendly not pushy.

They found me just what I wanted and are very friendly not pushy.

• Galesburg Ford

I was quite happy with my experience. Deal was done almost entirely through the internet with no issues

• 2017 Ford F250

I have been very satisfied with the service that I have received from Galesburg Ford for years. I purchase all of my vehicles and parts from this dealership.

• Awesome people

Experience was awesome overall. everyone was very polite and met my needs.

Experience was awesome overall. everyone was very polite and met my needs.

• Excellent Service

The best service department in West Michigan. Fair prices and quick turnaround.

The best service department in West Michigan. Fair prices and quick turnaround.

• New purchase

Bill and team are the group of guys to deal with, very helpful and low pressure.this is my 3rd purchase from them. Always happy

• Great Experience

I purchased an 2013 Expedition over the internet. I had many, many questions given that I live in St. Louis and wanted to have everything spelled out before I jumped on an airplane. Tom was great to work with and was very responsive. Bill Dorrance (owner) is amazing! Very upfront and honest dealer. Unit had a few undisclosed scratches but otherwise the vehicle was just as they described. Great buying experience. If you are in the market and want to have a great buying experience at a fair price, give Bill and his team at Galesburg a call.

• Happy with our Ford Flex!

A great little dealership in Galesburg! We drove from GR and was happy to receive really great service. Darrin was very attentive and friendly, not a high pressure sales guy. Bill, was awesome with the paperwork and was more than accommodating when we forgot a couple of crucial pieces for the paperwork! I would definitely recommend buying a vehicle from this dealership.

• Best Ford service department I have even used!

The 2004 Mustang GT I own was purchased from this dealership in 2005. Have returned to this dealership to have my car repaired because they have the BEST service department in the area! They are honest with me when it comes to the repairs that are needed. The car is done in a timely manner and the service work which I have had done is excellent. We also have a 1997 Ford F150 and have had several repairs done on it as well. Would highly recommend this repair shop to anyone!

• bad service

I waited for the dealer to call for 3 days and thay never called. I went down to the dealership and asked about the cars i seen on the sit and the guy said he had no idea about the site and then he took me over and showed me a bunch of cars that didnt run. I was very disapointed with the whole thing and the guy i talked to i will never go to galesburg ford ever again