Orrin B. Hayes, Inc.

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 16 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Always a great experience!
    July 17, 2017

Have been getting my Mercedes from this dealer for 10+ years! Always a great experience. From Sales to Finance to Service....never have had any iss...ues.

Excellent people and a beautiful car
    September 21, 2017

I bought a new 2017 E300 this Spring. Bonnie in sales was very good to work with and I gave only 4 stars for the buying process only for the haggling... with the used car evaluation had to do on a trade in. Honestly, my car had a few glitches that a new MB should not have but Bill in the service department all alone is a reason to buy a car here. I've had my car for over 7 months and love the car and would give Bill 6 stars if available.

Didn't have the car they advertised.
    March 15, 2017

Emailed about a audi thy listed. Car did not exist and they tried to sell me something I didnt want or asked for.

Due to the nature of our inventory systems it can take up to 48 hours for a vehicle to be deleted from our online inventory after it is sold. We apolo...gize for the inconvenience of that. We consider it good customer service to offer other options to our guests in the rare situation that their first choice vehicle is no longer available. The sales consultant was offering you alternative vehicles that were similar to the one about which you inquired. It was not our intention to offend or upset you, simply to give you additional information.

Great Experience
    March 13, 2017

Great expedient process & experience, which was hassle-free. This was the best automobile buying experience that I've had in 40 yrs. Kudos to Mike fo...r a positive experience for both me & my wife.

fajine
    September 19, 2016

Staff were very courteous. A great assest and went above and beyond the duty.

My new car
    September 19, 2016

Bonnie was wonderful and took car of all my needs , questions were answered

Best place to buy a car
    July 2, 2016

I have been buying cars from the dealership for 35 years. It is the best place to buy a car. Honest,trustworthy and friendly. Great service depart and... sales force.

Hands down the best customer service in Michigan!!
    June 1, 2016

After being ripped off by one of the larger franchise dealerships, we decided to try Hayes Jeep. We could tell immediately they were different, the sa...lesmen were not pushy, they allowed us to look at all of the vehicles without being hovered over. Then once it was time to purchase they didn't run 10+ inquiries on our credit to find "the best rates", the finance manager actually knows what bank to send you to. Each of the employees fave been there for years, they don't rotate every month like most of the other dealerships you go to, that's proof that the owners not only take care of the customers, but the staff as well. The owner walks up to you and shakes your hand, and personally thanks you for your business, where can you get that type of treatment anywhere these days? Nowhere. The service department is so fast with oil changes, it's so nice that we don't have to schedule them. It's very surprising, seeing that they are the only stand alone Jeep dealership in Michigan, there service department is probably always super busy with all of the staff being specially trained for Jeep. We will never go anywhere else for another vehicle.

Bryan Duff did great by us
    May 19, 2016

We have dealt with Hayes previously, both for purchase and for service. We included Hayes in our search this time both because we like the car and we ...appreciate the way we have been treated. Bryan Duff assisted us, and continued that high standard. We were treated like intelligent customers making a major purchase. We looked at a variety of vehicles, got a great deal of information, in a way that was useful to us. All our questions were answered fully. There was no hype of high pressure. We had a very good experience, and if this car performs as well as its predecessor, we wouldn't hesitate to go back again. In another ten years. We recommend Orrin Hayes.

The best dealer I have ever dealt with
    April 22, 2016

I was looking for a specific new car and asked if they had one but found me one better than I asked for. I will never buy a car from anyone else. They... made me feel like I was their best customer.

Orrin B. Hayes, Inc.