Orrin B. Hayes, Inc.

Saturday 9:00am–4:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(269) 345-0167 (269) 345-0167

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.5

Terrible service

My Jeep has been for service for the 9th consecutive day. I am stranded without a car, BECAUSE they don’t know how to fix it. I am beyond angry and am embarrassed for their lack of professionalism.

15 Durango - great experience

Made offer on 15 Durango based only on video and pics on website. Thom accepted offer and made the paperwork easy to complete from 200 miles away. Even though not part of the deal, Thom arranged free delivery when I asked, which made it very convenient. No surprises on delivery - car was just as nice as advertised. I'm very pleased with the purchase and would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from Orrin Hayes.

An easy and relaxed experience

We chose to work with Hayes due to a very good recommendation from a family member who had previously purchased a vehicle there. We are members of Costco and were working through their auto purchase program and Hayes was a recommended Mazda agent. We were extremely satisfied with the entire process. Bonnie was extremely efficient and spent a great deal of time going over the details of the transaction and the car's features. We highly recommend this company.

1.0

Orrin B Hayes takes advantage of College Kids

My son brought his new Jeep into the dealership to have his first oil change and tire rotation. Samantha came to him after the Jeep was in the shop and told him his locking lug nut key was defective. They told him he needed new wheel locks. He ok'd it thinking there was an issue to be resolved. When they gave him the bill for $88, we thought that was a lot. Then we inspected the defective key to see parts of it were chipped off. They say it was already broken. I say they put it on an impact wrench and broke it. By the way, they didn't offer to order him a new key for $15. They thought charging him $88 was his best option. Not to mention, the dealer cost for locking lug nuts is $40. Since we have spoke to James the Service Manager, and he says it was defective.

Nancy

Bought a new Jeep Wrangler from Bonnie. The process was the easiest I've ever experienced when buying a new or used car. Thanks Bonnie, you're the best.

Excellent people and a beautiful car

I bought a new 2017 E300 this Spring. Bonnie in sales was very good to work with and I gave only 4 stars for the buying process only for the haggling with the used car evaluation had to do on a trade in. Honestly, my car had a few glitches that a new MB should not have but Bill in the service department all alone is a reason to buy a car here. I've had my car for over 7 months and love the car and would give Bill 6 stars if available.

Always a great experience!

Have been getting my Mercedes from this dealer for 10+ years! Always a great experience. From Sales to Finance to Service....never have had any issues.

1.0

Didn't have the car they advertised.

Emailed about a audi thy listed. Car did not exist and they tried to sell me something I didnt want or asked for.

Dealer response

Due to the nature of our inventory systems it can take up to 48 hours for a vehicle to be deleted from our online inventory after it is sold. We apologize for the inconvenience of that. We consider it good customer service to offer other options to our guests in the rare situation that their first choice vehicle is no longer available. The sales consultant was offering you alternative vehicles that were similar to the one about which you inquired. It was not our intention to offend or upset you, simply to give you additional information.

Great Experience

Great expedient process & experience, which was hassle-free. This was the best automobile buying experience that I've had in 40 yrs. Kudos to Mike for a positive experience for both me & my wife.

fajine

Staff were very courteous. A great assest and went above and beyond the duty.