Chelsea Chevrolet Buick

Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(734) 475-8663 (734) 475-8663

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Chelsea Chevrolet Buick from DealerRater.

Great service!

I started getting warnings about the side mirrors, front camera, etc. on my dash not working. It was going to cost $1,400 to fix it. They ordered the parts and found out that GM discovered the problem and decided to fix for free! So thankful that Amy and the service team were looking out for us!

4.0

Gettin' the info

When something goes wrong with our "horse" (all 100's) of then beneath the hood, we aren't happy. At the service dept. Its comforting to get those explanations of what's happening.?

Wonderful Experience!

Dale was amazing, had all the answers to my questions! He is a caring, wonderful salesman. Jason was also top-notch to work with as well. Overall a very enjoyable process, especially in comparison to my past experiences buying cars. Everything was quick, & smooth! Highly recommended. So happy in my 2017 Buick Encore. Thanks guys!

Great dealership

The truck was clean and ready to go on time. I have gotten cars and truck from Chelsea for a long time. This is the only dealer that or family deals with.to me there is not a better dealer.

Great dealership!

Wonderful sales staff. Very patient and very informative. Service was perfection!

Fast and thorough

Considering the line of cars needing attention ahead of mine, my wait was relatively short and the work done was great.

Helpful Staff

Lance was very helpful and went out of his way to find us an Encore with the color and trim level we wanted.

Great and good places every time I am there

I always have a very good expertise at my dealership. They are a great group of people.

Very Clean Facilities - Great Service

Always, have excellent service at Chelsea Chevrolet! Recommend them highly to friends and aquaintances.

Chelsea Cheverolet

Chelsea Chevorlet had great service and was very helpful with my phone set-up in my vehicle