Chelsea Chevrolet Buick

Average based on 65 reviews.
  • Great dealership with personalized service!

Everyone at the service department and at the dealership was very friendly. I received a friendly greeting by every person at the dealership I encountered! Larry is an exceptional employee and you could tell the manager, Brian, was very efficient and friendly as well. They really made me feel welcome and that my business was important to them.

• Great dealership

The truck was clean and ready to go on time. I have gotten cars and truck from Chelsea for a long time. This is the only dealer that or family deals with.to me there is not a better dealer.

• Great dealership!

Wonderful sales staff. Very patient and very informative. Service was perfection!

• Fast and thorough

Considering the line of cars needing attention ahead of mine, my wait was relatively short and the work done was great.

• Helpful Staff

Lance was very helpful and went out of his way to find us an Encore with the color and trim level we wanted.

• Great and good places every time I am there

I always have a very good expertise at my dealership. They are a great group of people.

• Chelsea Cheverolet

Chelsea Chevorlet had great service and was very helpful with my phone set-up in my vehicle

• Very Clean Facilities - Great Service

Always, have excellent service at Chelsea Chevrolet! Recommend them highly to friends and aquaintances.

• I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Chelsea Chevrolet is great. Since I have moved back to the area, they have been our 'go-to' people for every auto issue. I wouldn't take our vehicles anywhere else.

• Friendly and approachable sevice department.

Went in with a slight concern. It was fixed promptly. The group of gentlemen in the service department are always a pleasure to deal with.