Chelsea Chevrolet Buick

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm 7:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–3:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(734) 475-8663 (734) 475-8663

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Chelsea Chevrolet Buick from DealerRater.

I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Chelsea Chevrolet is great. Since I have moved back to the area, they have been our 'go-to' people for every auto issue. I wouldn't take our vehicles anywhere else.

Friendly and approachable sevice department.

Went in with a slight concern. It was fixed promptly. The group of gentlemen in the service department are always a pleasure to deal with.

Great service

Thank you for all your help. Taking time with the family cars to make them safe for everyone.

Quick

I brought my car in for its first oil change and maintenance without an appointment. I was greeted immediately, and the work was done quickly.

Excellent Service

Everyone was so polite and courteous when I dropped off and picked up my car. Even though it was just for an oil change, I felt like an important customer. Service to my vehicle was excellent and prompt.

2014 Equinox Purchase

We have bought over 10 vehicles from Chelsea Chevrolet since 2002. The sales experience is great and the service even better. I wouldn't ever go anywhere else.

Mr Rich Conner II

Purchasing our truck was a wonderful experience at Chelsea Chevrolet Buick. The dealership found what we wanted in a short time frame, so we could get in on the six year/zero financing deal. :-)

Speedy and reliable!

Chelsea Chevrolet has always been #1 for me when it comes to servicing my vehicles. I trust them. They are the professionals. I can make my appointment (if necessary) and know that I can count on transportation, a loaner (if needed,) or my car to be ready in a short period of time. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

MeMyselfI

the people I worked with listened well to what I was expecting and worked together to make everything workout as I was hoping and expecting

Great Service and Excellent facility

It was truly outstanding. Friendly greeting by the service manager. Prompt service and while waiting...fresh coffee, tv and a comfortable lounge. Excellent experience.