Chelsea Chevrolet Buick

Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(734) 475-8663 (734) 475-8663

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Chelsea Chevrolet Buick from DealerRater.

great service

I was in a huge hurry to get my oil changed before a wedding and they knocked it out of the park and washed my car for me! An excellent experience.

Chelsea Cherolet Buick

you guys are great. I would not hesitate to come back

Great dealership!

From the moment I walked in, I felt welcome and excited to shop there. Everyone was super friendly and very thorough when assisting you. They will definitely make you feel comfortable and make you feel like a friend. Highly recommended this dealership!!!!!!

Satisfied Buyer

We received great customer service/sales from our guy, William B. We really appreciate him staying late on Saturday to wrap up our deal! We love our 2015 Equinox and have told our friends and family to check out Chelsea Chevrolet for sure!

Chelsea Chevrolet Buick dealership and service

Always a pleasure, honestly, taking my vehicle in for service at Chelsea Chevrolet Buick. I trust that my vehicle will be taken care of properly; it is always in good hands at Chelsea Chevrolet Buick. Thank you again for such a wonderful dealership in Chelsea, Michigan.

Great Service

I was placed into the perfect car and had excellent help along the way. The dealership went out of their way to fit my time and budget.

Friendly & honest staff, professional all around!

I have never trusted a car professional as much as I do the crew at Chelsea Chevrolet. We have always purchased our cars there and had maintenance done there as well. While out of state I did buy a Tahoe elsewhere, but when I returned home, I was not surprised to find it as if I'd never left! (Quality wise... they did move to a brand new building though, that is pretty cool.) No complaints! Karson knows me when I pull up, and I know I'm getting great work when ever Dave has a hand in repairs or consultation.

Purchase of Silverado 1500 LT

Alice was fantastic, met with her on Thursday she found the truck Thursday night and I drove it off the lot Saturday, could have had it Fri afternoon, and she found discounts I did not know about. What's better than that!!

Rodney is awesome

Rodney is great. Really knows What he is doing .always have a great experience at your place. Clean Well maintained building. Friendly

Great Service and nice facility

Always a good experience when I come in for service.