Chelsea Chevrolet Buick

Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(734) 475-8663 (734) 475-8663

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Chelsea Chevrolet Buick from DealerRater.

Quick service

Just had an oil change and tire rotation. In and out in less then 30 min. Quick service.

very nice

Overall simple process and helpful. Everyone was kind and fair

nice job

Overall simple process and helpful. People were friendly.

Excellent Service!

I only had my 2015 Chevy Malibu less then a month. I am very please with my car and the service. Customer service is very important to me I was heard and I was serve with kindness.

Great Service

Always a pleasant experience. Appt. time is usually met. Friendly staff.

Oil Change

Came in for an oil / filter change and that is exactly what I got. Great customer interactions with employees

CHELSEA CHEVROLET

I was greeted promptly and courteously, repairs were completed properly and on time, I was given a full description of what was done, I was offered a ride if needed.

Repairs

Everything is always great. The staff is friendly, they offer rides to places while they work on my vehicle, and they are quick to get things done. Much appreciated!

Great service

Took vehicle in for oil change and they informed me there was recall on car. They ordered parts and when they came in, they called. Had repair done before I received recall letter. Great staff, great service.

Oil change, for my Black Equinox

It was the easiest experience waiting for an oil change, filter and a tire rotation Thanks guys.