Chelsea Chevrolet Buick

Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(734) 475-8663 (734) 475-8663

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Chelsea Chevrolet Buick from DealerRater.

2014 Z71 Quad Cab Exteded Bed

After almost 30 years of patronage I still choose to remain at the same dealership. I have always received the best customer service and if I was not satisfied they would do whatever it took achieve my satisfaction.

great service

Great service. Thank You .always a wonderful experience. Friendly and knowledgeable. Will keep coming back for more

Excellent service

Always friendly, timely. Always a great experience.

Excellent service

Everything was perfect. Parts were in, service was fast and I was out the door.

service

great staff. very friendly, and very knowledgable. thank you very much. I felt very much at home.

SERVICE EXPERIANCE AT CHELSEA CHEVROLET, 12/4/2014

I was greeted promptly and courteously , and received a courtesy shuttle to and from work , the dealership personnel Located and repaired the concern the first time .

Great dealership with personalized service!

Everyone at the service department and at the dealership was very friendly. I received a friendly greeting by every person at the dealership I encountered! Larry is an exceptional employee and you could tell the manager, Brian, was very efficient and friendly as well. They really made me feel welcome and that my business was important to them.

Clean, professionnal, friendly, customer first.

The most obvious thing about this dealership was how much they value their customers. They held open doors offered a ride to a local est room and the waiting area and bathroom were spotless and well stocked. Work was done as promised.

Great service--drove almost 60 miles for it

After experiencing long delays (months) in having a Lansing-area Chevy dealership return my calls and schedule my warranty work, I decided to go back to the dealership where I bought my car to have it done. Chelsea showed me again why I bought my car from them, and why I'll go back to them. They are entirely focused on making the customer happy, and the facilities are clean and comfortable. There is nothing I would change--it's worth the 50-plus mile drive for the peace of mind.

Everyone was very helpful and friendly.

Everyone I spoke to at the dealership was very friendly and knowledgeable. Even while I was waiting several people from the dealership stopped and asked if they could help with anything.