Chelsea Chevrolet Buick

Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(734) 475-8663 (734) 475-8663

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Chelsea Chevrolet Buick from DealerRater.

Great Service

Great Service. They were pleasant and quick! I had an oil change and they checked to make sure I had no recalls.

Recent service visit

I recently took my Chevy Malibu in for routine maintenance/oil change, as well as an estimate for some repair work. The guys in the service department are always friendly and respectful. This time I was concerned because although I've been a loyal customer over the years, I was pretty sure this was going to be an expensive repair job, and although I did not mention this to anyone, I was considering taking my car elsewhere, depending on the estimate. Larry was great and took such good care of me! He managed to save me a significant amount of money and went out of his way to be helpful. I was so pleased and relieved! 87 gold stars to Larry and the service team! It really did make my day. Thank you!!

Best dealership along w/its Grass Lake, MI, sister

Always friendly, clean, and reasonably priced for the wonderful service Chelsea Chevrolet Buick provides.

Mrs.C

I'm loving my new Impala. We received excellent and friendly service at Chelsea Chevrolet/Buick. They make you feel like you are part of their family.

Trailblazer service visit

I brought my Trailblazer in for a last minuit repair on a transmission line leak I found the day before taking a 1500 mile trip. Chelsea Chevrolet was able to get it in and fixed all in one day, they even found a leak in the rear end pinion seal which they were able to repair that same day. We drove that Trailblazer 1500 miles that following weekend without any issues. Thank You Rodney and the service team for allowing us to take our trip knowing our vehicle was in tip top shape.

New Truck purchase

I just bought a new truck from Lance at Chelsea Buick. The entire process was easy and exciting. It is the second vehicle we have bought from Lance and he is the BEST!!! We were out of town just before the purchase and he handled everything for us. Can't say enough good about the process and treatment at Chelsea Chevrolet Buick!!!

Great Service

Purchased my Traverse in Spring 2013. Wonderful Sales experience - salesman, financing, and car setup (they even connected my bluetooth phone) Service is wonderful also. Receive notifications from OnStar for recalls and also tells me when it is time to change the oil and rotate the tires. Customer wait area is comfortable.

SERVICE EXPERIANCE AT CHELSEA CHEVROLET 9/22/2014

SERVICE PERSONELL VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL, PROVIDED COURTESY SHUTTLE TO WORK AND BACK, ALL WORK DONE ON ACCURATLY AND ON TIME.

Always the best at Customer Service!

I have done business with this dealership for over 25yrs. I have always been greeted by name and treated with respect. The new facility is up to date and comfortable for purchasers as well as those getting service work.

Great Service

Service was completed quickly and painlessly. No excuses, just got the job done. No surprises, very pleased with the results.