• Muzi Chevrolet Needham Ma.

Purchased a 2017 Silverado from Muzi Chevrolet. The salesman I delt with was Rob Roderick he was very helpful & professional no high pressure sales. Would definetly go back to purchase another vehicle & would ask for Rob.

• 2017 Chevy Silverado

Great salesperson, very attentive, understood what I was looking for and knew the vehicle well.

• Service on Chevrolet Equinox

Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Work done correctly and completed when promised.

• Muzi Chevrolet takes exceptional care of my car.

I would not take my 1995 Buick Regal to any other GM Service Center. They are professional, efficient, cost effective and extremely thorough.

• Review

My Wife an I had a very nice service at muzy chevy the intire staff were very nice an friendly this is our second car from this dealer

• Owner

Excellent service experience, would certainly come back her for future servicing of my car

• Recall replacement

Professional and quick replacement of recall part.

Professional and quick replacement of recall part.

• The best dealership on the planet!

Muzi Chevy and Muzi Ford - this deadlership is just the best. Great staff. Great technicians. Great owners. I am so proud of this terrific dealership. They make EVERY trip to the dealership a terrific experience with professional service, smart people, and a very comfortable waiting area. I mean, people, KEURIG COFFEEMAKER, and FREE REFRESHMENTS - COME ON! Who does that?!!! The BEST DEALERSHIP AND SERVICE DEPARTMENTS ON THE PLANET - HANDS DOWN.

• New 2016 Chevrolet Malibu

Needed a new car and came to Muzi because we've done business with them in the past. I walked in and knew exactly what I was looking for. The process was easy, they even scheduled a shuttle to come pick me up to get my new car when it was ready to take home, which was an added bonus!

• Chevy Silverado

All people that I dealt with were very helpful and informative. The salesman was a pleasure and didn't apply any pressure. He found as many discounts for me as I could qualify for.