Average based on 40 reviews
  • Recall Service

Everything was fine. No issues. Service was performed in a reasonable time frame. Thank you Muzi!!

• 1GCVKNEC9GZ374256

Great experience! Rob was very knowledgeable about what I wanted to purchase . He guided me through the process! Rob is great and will be referring friends and family to him!

• Great Service, Great Deal @ MUZI

At first, I wasn't sure what to expect from this dealership, since I had never been there before. As soon as we entered the building, we were greeted by a friendly sales agent called Bobby. He took us on a test drive of a nice used car we were interested in, and went over the features and options it came with. Next we met Lou, who was able to approve an even better price than what I thought we could get for the vehicle. After a bit of routine paperwork, we reached a deal that I'm very pleased with. Everyone we interacted with was very pleasant and courteous. Good customer service is equally if not more important than a good price because it shows they care and it makes me more likely to come back for maintenance and give referrals even though there are other Chevrolet & Ford dealers closer on the South Shore. Actually, MUZI is located right off I-95 so it's wicked easy to get there from just about anywhere. Definitely check these guys out - I'm so glad we did!

• Muzi Chevrolet/GM Service Center

Chevy Service Center is without peer. Accurate cost estimates are provided. Everything is explained in detail prior to service. The mechanics are thorough, efficient and attentive to the needs of the customer. Service staff is polite and friendly. Both the mechanic bays and the waiting room are clean and bright. My car was not purchased from this Dealer; however I would highly recommend the Service Center for car maintenance and repair to everyone.

• Overall Service

Fantastic the sales people were very helpful and Rob Roderick was so efficient.He made sure all my questions were answered and bent over backwards to make every detail was handled.I think he went above and beyond the call to make my visit extremely pleasant. I always enjoy coming to Muzi Chevrolet.

• Truck owner

Good place to deal with. They sold me my truck and provide great service for regular maintenance.

• purchase a 2016 Z71

I was treated well! Not any hype..just straight forward best price.I will refer.

• Bought a new 2016 Silverado LT

Ed in sales works hard to get me the truck I wanted at the price I needed.

Ed in sales works hard to get me the truck I wanted at the price I needed.

• Awesome experience

Delt with Ed at Chevy truly exceptional experience. Very knowledgeable and understanding. Well recommended.

• Bought Chevrolet Colorado diesel from Muzi

Great deal on trade; quick and straightforward negotiation; a couple hiccups on follow through but ultimately went the extra mile to make everything right. I have bought many cars (more than 10) from many different dealers over he years and this was my best experience yet.