Chenango Sales Ford

• Chenango Sales, Greene, NY

Chenango Sales was such a huge help and very accommodating to our needs when the handle broke off the driver's side door of my 2013 Ford Edge. They took care of coordinating the repair and provided us with a loaner vehicle right away. And then the repair took only a day instead of three! The Chenango Sales group is a great team! Thank you!

• owner of vehicle

service was excellent , as usual , on time and the personnel very courteous.

We are happy you found us so helpful! We appreciate your positive review!

service was excellent , as usual , on time and the personnel very courteous.

We are happy you found us so helpful! We appreciate your positive review!

• Best Ford dearl around.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Bruce. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

The buying experience was excellent, and the service has been very good. Best place to get an alignment ever. Decent prices on parts and labor. Never had a problem. They are always very willing to work with me and my schedule.

• Great service, pleasant employees

Very willing to work with me. Due to my personal schedule and time limitations the dealership offered me a loaner vehicle to use. I'm very satisfied.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Gerald. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• Great service!

The staff is always helpful.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Chenango Sales. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

• Great service

Nice waiting area,pleasant people,on time!! What's not to like! I've been a customer for more than 25 yrs.

• Always great service

Mercury Mountaineer 2010....lots of miles but Chenango Sales give me great service to help me keep my cars longer. Won't deal anywhere else.

Hi, Ruth! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• clean-respectful and prompt

I have always received prompt , service at a reasonable price.

I have always received prompt , service at a reasonable price.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Chenango Sales. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Consistant service

As always I feel I get the best service from Chenango Sales. Everyone is super friendly and helpful.

• great sales and services

Always a good experience...we have been buying cars from chenango sales for over 20 years...great service and always have a loaner for us...which is great because we travel on the road alot for work.