Golling Chelsea Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Used car purchase

The purchase of my used 2012 Chrysler 200 was smooth fast and with no pressure. Thanks to sale consultant Les Kopka. First time in the Golling showroom and had a Great experience. Found my car on line. The price was right. Les answered all my questions and was very informative. Was able to finance at a comfortable payment. Had a great experience and would recommend this dealership to everyone.

• Jeep cherokee

Justin was great to work with. He answered all my questions promptly, was honest and had the vehicle prepared for when I arrived so I could test drive it.

• Jeep Cherokee

Had a wonderful experience dealing with Justin. He answered all my questions, was extremely helpful and went out of his way to accommodate me.

• SHERRIE TRAX

FIXED SWAY BAR LIGHT ISSUE, TOOK A BIT TO FIGURE OUT BUT ONCE REPAIRED NO ISSUES SINCE

• 4TH New Journey

This is the first time to purchase at Golling Chrysler. Best experience ever, great dealership to work with. My salesman, Les Kopka is great to work with!!!

• Nancyscott

Service was great and Dustin was very helpful wouldn't have got through without him

• Home town feel

I use to be a long time Ford customer, but after a not so good experience with price gauging on an oil leak decide to sell my 10 yr. vehicle and buy new. It was recommended I check out the vehicles at Chelsea Jeep/Chrysler dealership. Since 2014 my experience with the service department has been excellent. They remember my name, are friendly, professional, and honest. I feel at home here! As long as I feel that they genuinely seem to care about the customer I will be along time customer for years to come. My service guys Dustin and Alex, thank you much!

• Golfing Chrysler dodge keep chelsea

Excellenl knowledgeable personnel that go out of their wa to accommodate. The new building is nice and clean but lacks the homey personality of the old one. Front desk personnel are efficient but seem too busy to be friendly but the service personnel and shuttle driver and Steve the salesman more than offset this. The do a good job without being pushy on the unnecessary.

• The best there is !

One of the cleanest and nicest facilities there is, not to mention unprecedented knowledge and customer service from the service department, Mike and Dustin are great they always are honest and exhibit a magnitude of integrity! I wouldn't take my Jeep anywhere else !

• Great Servece!!!

I have had a problem truck that has been to multiple dealerships. I am very grateful to have found the first class customer service that Golling has to offer. Wonderful team of folks to count on in your times of need. Many thanks to Mike, Dustin and Matt.