Jack Demmer Lincoln

261 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 6, 2018

I had the pleasure of working with Racha Hodroj at Jack Demmer Lincoln. Racha went above and beyond to help me with my lease, and I would definitely recommend... anyone looking to buy/lease a Lincoln, to contact her. Jack Demmer Lincoln definitely exceeded my expectations, and particularly, Racha Hodroj. Thank you again, Racha, for all your help!!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Syed! We are so glad Racha went above & beyond and provided you with a 5-star buying experience. We g...reatly appreciate your business as well as you taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind words online with us. Thank you again, Syed. We hope you are continuing to enjoy your new Lincoln!

December 6, 2018

Anthony and the team did a great job. Give me a ride to work and picked me up as well. I will definitely be back.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, David! We are so glad Anthony & our Quick Lane team provided you with a 5-star experience.

• July 9, 2018

The individuals that I interfaced with at the service area are top notch. I had two warranty issues with my car and they told me it would be two weeks... before it was fixed. They made sure I had an equivalent or better vehicle and it was seamless while my car was not available. I received a phone call during the time my car was being worked on at least every other day.

Antonio, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share... your 5-star feedback with us. We truly appreciate it.

December 2, 2018

Took my car into the quick lane on a friends recommendation, not only was the experience amazing, Yahya was the best customer service rep I have ever had... to deal with, I will be a forever customer. Thank you Jack Demmer.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Angela! We are so glad you had such an amazing experience with our Quick Lane team. We're glad Yahya... was so great to work with. We appreciate your business greatly & also greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback with us. We look forward to seeing you back next time! Thanks again.

November 5, 2018

I was shopping for a new car via internet. This dealership advertised a car online and when I contacted them about it I was sent the window sticker. On... follow up with them I was given a great price. I started making arrangements to fly to their location when I was told the vehicle wasn’t available having been ordered for someone else but other cars were available. Of course the other cars were almost 10k more expensive. Don’t fall for their “Bait and Switch” scheme.

Your feedback is important to us. We are so sorry that you feel that you were mislead when inquiring about pricing. After careful review of our corre...spondence via text and e-mail, we know that we had not verbally or in writing provided you with a specific quote. We realized the link to the vehicle on our website is the pricing you were referencing of $89, 089 which was labeled as "A-Plan". This is the Ford Motor Company A-Plan Price and reflects the $10,156 Discount that is available to Ford Motor Company Employees/Retirees and their eligible family members. We price our inventory for our market area because over 80% of our customers qualify for A-Plan Pricing because of their affiliation with Ford Motor Company. Detroit being a predominant A-Plan Employee market, buyers from states such as Florida, where you live, are not always familiar. Our intent was never to bait and switch, but to attempt to find you a like and kind Navigator, with the same equipment of your original inquiry because that Navigator was already sold. We hope this gives you a better understanding of why we price our vehicles as we do. Thanks you again for your feedback, it is very important to us.

October 29, 2018

Me and the Mrs. looked at a used Lincoln MKS there and were helped by Pat Koss he was very friendly and informative and gave us a good deal on it...the... car was immaculate when we saw it and it sparkled when we picked it up...we would recommend this place....He even called a couple of days after and asked if we were happy...

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We are so glad you had a 5-star experience with Pat Koss purchasing your new vehicle. We hope you are con...tinuing to enjoy it! Thank you again; we greatly appreciate your business.

October 18, 2018

The service crew at JD Quick Lane always do a fantastic job and treat me like a Lincoln owner should!....Even though I drive a Ford! They never disappoint... me! ��������

Thank You for the kind words!

September 27, 2018

Came in to Quick Lane for tires. Very pleased with my purchase. didn't have to break the bank. I am happy I wasn't sold more than I needed.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Carolyn! We are so glad our Quick Lane provided you with an affordable 5-star experience.

September 24, 2018

I prefer taking my vehicles to Demmer Quick Lane since it is close to my work. Over the years, I’ve come to appreciate the quality of service they... provide and the level of customer service I receive.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Miles! We are so glad our Quick Lane is conveniently located for you & meets all of your needs. We ap...preciate your business as well as you taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback with us.

July 22, 2018

Very satisfied with correction of heating/cooling problem.

Bill, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback online. We truly appreciate it!