Jack Demmer Lincoln

256 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 30, 2018

They did a great job....a little long on the wait...1 and 3/4 hours but I had a book which helped.

Thank you so much for the positive review, Denise!

October 18, 2018

The service crew at JD Quick Lane always do a fantastic job and treat me like a Lincoln owner should!....Even though I drive a Ford! They never disappoint... me! ��������

September 27, 2018

Came in to Quick Lane for tires. Very pleased with my purchase. didn't have to break the bank. I am happy I wasn't sold more than I needed.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Carolyn! We are so glad our Quick Lane provided you with an affordable 5-star experience.

September 24, 2018

I prefer taking my vehicles to Demmer Quick Lane since it is close to my work. Over the years, I’ve come to appreciate the quality of service they... provide and the level of customer service I receive.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Miles! We are so glad our Quick Lane is conveniently located for you & meets all of your needs. We ap...preciate your business as well as you taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback with us.

July 22, 2018

Very satisfied with correction of heating/cooling problem.

Bill, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback online. We truly appreciate it!

July 12, 2018

Every time I come to Jack Demmer Anthony takes great care of me and my vehicle. Never had a problem. Excellent staff. Won't take my vehicle anywhere... else.

James, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback with us. We... truly appreciate it & look forward to seeing you back in the future!

July 12, 2018

I have purchased three cars from Demmer Lincoln in Dearborn. The Lincoln product is excellent. Ron Zelyez sold me the last two, he did a great job. I... have also had the cars serviced at Demmer. The service department is top-notch. Josh Hershey and Joe Kawood are trustworthy and work hard to take care of my car. I would gladly buy my next car, and have it serviced, at Jack Demmer.

Fr. Braden, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We're glad Ron, Josh and Joe al...l provide you with 5-star experiences at Jack Demmer Lincoln & we certainly appreciate your loyalty. Thanks again & we look forward to seeing you back in the future!

July 9, 2018

The individuals that I interfaced with at the service area are top notch. I had two warranty issues with my car and they told me it would be two weeks... before it was fixed. They made sure I had an equivalent or better vehicle and it was seamless while my car was not available. I received a phone call during the time my car was being worked on at least every other day.

Antonio, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to share... your 5-star feedback with us. We truly appreciate it.

July 4, 2018

It took longer than I expected due to the volume of cars being service. I was given a nice loaner and updated with the progress. Car was fixed and washed.... Great service!

Thank you so much for the positive review, Timothy! We Are glad we were able to provide you with a 5-star experience. Thank you for your patience &amp...; kind words as well. We look forward to seeing you back in the future!

June 27, 2018

My wife and I enjoying dealing with Demmer's sales staff.

Thank yo so much for the positive review, Phillip! We appreciate your kind words & continued business.