Jack Demmer Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 458-7811 (877) 458-7811
Used (877) 565-3940 (877) 565-3940
Service (888) 960-6236 (888) 960-6236

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Edge Sport

Had a great experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln. Got a great price and every one was helpful getting the job done. Would recommend to my family and friends

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your business & positive review of Jack Demmer Lincoln! We greatly appreciate your recommendation and kind words.

2006 Grand Marquis

Bought a low-mileage grand marquis from Ron. Fantastic experience. I didn’t have the code for the keypad entry; Ron got me into service quickly and they re-set it for free. Highly recommended.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your business & kind words! We are so happy to hear that Ron provided you with such a fantastic experience. We greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day to share your 5-star review of Jack Demmer Lincoln online.

Excellent service and very friendly stuff.

I brought my MKX with some electric issue and several small concerns, vehicle was completely inspected and fixed/corrected some sings I even didn't know about. I got a loaner the same as my car and at the end it was $0 charge, even with tires balance and rotation. My service advisor Joe Kawod was vary knowing and friendly.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your business & kind words, Alexander! We are so happy to hear that Joe took such great care of you and your Lincoln MKX.

Certified Pre-Owned Lincoln

Bought a certified pre-owned Lincoln – dealt with Ron. Very pleasant experience. Happy with the price and happy with the trade in value. Highly recommended.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your business & 5-star feedback, Joe! We are so happy to hear that Ron provided you with such a pleasant buying experience.

Good deals

Dealer worked hard to get my daughter an excellent deal. The service was Quick and no hassles Would recommend to others to do business with them.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your business & kind words, Esther!

Oil change

This is a great dealership for service. They treat you with respect and are extremely Courteous. The workers on the shop floor work as a team to do the oil changes and rotate tires and do it with great professionalism. The waiting room is all decorated and very clean. The quick Lane manager Anthony is a super good guy. I highly recommend going to this dealership for your needs!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your business & 5-star feedback, Jim! We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind words online with us.

Servicing My Vehicle

I just wanted to say that LJ from the service department was awesome handling the whole service department he's a very professional and nice gentleman I enjoyed working with him

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your business & positive feedback! We are happy to hear that our Service team provided you with a 5-star experience.

Time for a change...oil change

Great customer service. Everything went better then expected. There was absolutely no waiting. I was provided a loaner car and they delivered my car in the time they said.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your business & kind feedback, Kelly!

Friendly, Efficient Service at Quick Lane

Went in for oil change at the Quick Lane at Jack Demmer Lincoln and found out I had worn tires. Anthony and Yayha did some research and found me a great deal on 4 new tires. Thanks for going the extra mile!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your business & kind words, Alexander! We are so happy to hear that Anthony and Yahya went the extra mile for your providing you with a 5-star experience.

Quick Lane service is exceptional

Needed a new battery for my 2014 MKZ. Quick Lane at Jack Demmer provided fast professional service and their price was much lower than expected. They even washed my vehicle as a courtesy!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your business & 5-star feedback! We are happy to hear that you were so pleased with our Service department.