New 888-927-5935 Dealer Website
Used 866-657-0566 Email Dealer
Service 877-836-6242

Average based on 793 reviews
  • Experience

Thanks so much for your feedback. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Our experience was very nice. We went in not knowing what we wanted. We told the staff member what we wanted in a vehicle and he let us test drive an Escape. It had everything we asked for and some extras too. When we went back into the dealership he sat right down and figured out 2 different ways for us to get the car. He showed us what we would be able to do to get the car and when we decided on an amount he printed up all the paper work and got us into our car the very next day. It was late when we finally decided to get the Escape and we had to contact our insurance co. before we took it home. It was so easy and pleasant. We certainly will come back for our next vehicle. Thank you for a great experience.

• Repair of Vehicle

The associate was very helpful explaining the situation and returning the defective part to me.

• The Pratt family

Chris Brown was outstanding !! He was friendly and informative. This makes 6 Ford cars in the past two years we have leased from Chris Brown. The atmosphere at Briarwood Ford was friendly and business like. The facilities were clean and new and soon will add another two cars that we will lease !!

• No buyer remorse

I was looking for a specific vehicle and located what I was looking for at Briarwood Ford. Contact the dealership and made an appointment with the salesman, Ted was ready for me when I arrived, he was knowledgeable of the vehicle I was looking at. Ted made every effort to meet my needs including my trading in value that I need to get in order to make the deal. There was no surprises when the time came to sign the contract, Ted was always up front with me and made me feel very comfortable. I have had the vehicle for two weeks and no buyer remorse.

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with professional service and knowledgeable expertise! We strive to provide the highest caliber of service to all of our valued customers. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any additional needs or questions. Safe travels!

• repair service

The team at Briarwood Ford did everything they could to get our car repaired and back to us as quickly as possible. Great job!

• Wonderful Experience at Briarwood Ford!!

We absolutely are thrilled with our new car and Briarwood Ford!! From the moment we made our phone call to inquire about a used vehicle to the time we picked up our new vehicle we were treated with the utmost respect. It was all about what matters to us and our needs and budget. Our salesman, Ted Miller, took so much time with us to explain every detail of the car! Not only before our purchase but even more so after our purchase, He made us feel like we were the only customers he had that day and he had all the time in the world to make sure we knew what we wanted and needed and we would be happy with our purchase. When we left he had customers waiting to see him!!! We live well over an hour away from Briarwood Ford but I can tell you it was worth the drive and we will be back!! Thank You Briarwood Ford for your trustworthy and conscience salesman and the desire to be the best dealership around!!

• Oil change

Good job getting my oil change done and done right. Wish it was quicker.planning 1-2 hrs out of my week for each vehicle is difficult.

We appreciate your feedback, Sean. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• new purchase

I was happy with the service I received. with ted and ruskin

I was happy with the service I received. with ted and ruskin

• Another good experience

As usual, a good job done! I have my car serviced here regularly.

As usual, a good job done! I have my car serviced here regularly.

• Great Dealership

We bought a used vehicle from Larry Gakle and had a great experience. We drove over 125 miles and we were able to wrap everything up in a few hours and were on our way home with the new ride. A couple days later we realized a part was missing from the console and Larry shipped it directly to our home! We love the ride and would recommend Larry and the dealership to anyone in the market for a vehicle. Thank you, Larry!!!

Don, it sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to make your experience better. If this was the case, please reach out to us at (734) 429-5478 at your earliest convenience so we can understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care!