Buss Ford Lincoln

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–3:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(815) 385-2000 (815) 385-2000

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Made car buying fun!

I USED to hate the car buying process but not anymore! Chris L. did a great job answering my questions and doing a video chat to show me things on the vehicle. everything but sale paperwork completed when we arrived to pick up the vehicle.

Great Service.

Go see Chris he will take care of you. Great customer service, couple with a no pressure attitude. Finance and general manager were great too.

First solo purchase

Had an amazing experience buying my first car solo yesterday! Hands down the best service and experience I’ve had at a dealership. If you are in need go see the Buss Ford group and ask for Chris Larson. He’ll go above and beyond for you and ensure you leave happy! Thanks again Chris and Brandon 😃

Great Experience

Courteous staff with no high pressure or gimmicks. I felt at ease through out the entire buying process. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy new or used.

Great Sales Experience

I worked with Randy Coonce. He was very knowledgeable, helpful and courteous and made the buying process very easy. I highly recommend working with him.

Honest and great selection of vehicles. Fantastic

This place is great for buying a car. Very friendly salespeople and service is top notch. They will bend over backwards to get you in the car of your dreams. Our salesman, Joe Walker has been helping us for the last 25 years, I would reccomend him to anyone looking for an honest car salesman that listens to your needs. Fantastic place!!!!

Ford Expedition

We had a great experience overall. Skip and Ben were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They both helped us on our way to finding the car that was right for us. We will come back and definitely recommend Buss Ford to anyone shopping for a new or used car!

Great Experience

Friendly, no hassle buying process. I got a good price on the car I wanted and they took care of all my concerns. Although the dealership is 2 hrs away from where I live, they got my car to me with no problems. This was my last stop this time but Buss will be my 1st stop next time.

Very Highly Recommended

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I drove an hour to this dealership and I'm glad I did. Ray Silvey was my salesman. He was excellent, no games, very upfront an knowledgeable. I wish all car dealerships operated like this one. Ask for Ray, you will not be disappointed!

Bought my car from a friend

I would definitively recommend buying your next Ford at Buss Ford. This was our fourth car buying experience and it was the best ever thanks to Skip Warren the sales person who attended us. We never felt pushed, interrogated, pressed, or left waiting at his desk while talking to “the boss” and all other practices dealers use on you when buying a new car. Skip took the time to go with us through all different car configurations and options, and pricing we asked him to show us. He patiently and affably worked with us like he was buying the car for himself. Our impression was that he just wanted to make sure we were buying the car we wanted not the car he needed to sell. We didn’t buy our car from a salesperson, we bought it from a friend. That is how good our buying experience was at Buss Ford.