Buss Ford Lincoln

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–3:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(815) 385-2000 (815) 385-2000

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Bought my car from a friend

I would definitively recommend buying your next Ford at Buss Ford. This was our fourth car buying experience and it was the best ever thanks to Skip Warren the sales person who attended us. We never felt pushed, interrogated, pressed, or left waiting at his desk while talking to “the boss” and all other practices dealers use on you when buying a new car. Skip took the time to go with us through all different car configurations and options, and pricing we asked him to show us. He patiently and affably worked with us like he was buying the car for himself. Our impression was that he just wanted to make sure we were buying the car we wanted not the car he needed to sell. We didn’t buy our car from a salesperson, we bought it from a friend. That is how good our buying experience was at Buss Ford.

2014 ford Fiesta

I'd recommend anybody here they helped me get my fiesta fast and easy Drew Buss is the best and Ben parada friendly and helped me get the car I wanted, they even repaired what was needed, on my 2014, go there Buss Ford

Excellent

I brought my car in for an oil change and it took a little longer than expected. However Issac informed me there were a few things my car needed and was able to explain in detail all the minor things my car needed. He even quoted me estimates of the repairs and was very helpful. The following week I brought my car in they had a courtesy car all set. Wonderful service and great timing. Will be back

Great sales team.

Great sales team, had a budget and they made it work without sacrificing features i wanted. Ben was the sales rep we talked to and he was great. Haven't worked with their service center yet, so we'll see.

I was in for an oil change. The service was done a

Isaac was very personable and informative. The service was done on time and the wait was not long. the car was left clean. I am very happy with the quick lane service.

Excellent service

Was time for the 60,000 mile service. Everything was done quickly and correctly. Ive been going to Buss Ford for many years. Always staffed by very helpful and courteous people.

Recall service

Great dealership to work with. From the purchase, all the way to the service work. Very great staff to work with. Will buy another vehicle from Buss Ford.

quicklube

Very clean and friendly and knowledgeable quick Lane.

Dale t

We always receive great service from the quicklane and the service dept. Brandon at the quicklane is always helpful and very knowledgeable and friendly. We've been coming here for a long time.

Customer

John is very pleasant to work with and the entire service department is welcoming and efficient. I will be back to get my service completed.