Buss Ford Lincoln

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–3:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(815) 385-2000 (815) 385-2000

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Quick and Friendly

I was initially quoted repairs that would take 6+ hours but only took 2 and they kept me informed through the whole process. Mitch was very informative and friendly. I'll definitely be back for any other car needs.

Service customer

Had my first service experience at Buss Ford. There wasn't a long wait and done on time. Isaac was great. Thanks for helping me out!

Simply Amazing!

One of the best experiences I?ve ever had at a car dealership. I cannot stress enough how much pleasure I had, not only purchasing my car here, but the service area personnel and parts workers were extremely helpful. They uncovered my noise problem by the time I finished my lunch and had me on my way. 6/5 stars if possible!

Service

I purchased my Ford Escape from Buss in 2015 and had a great buying process! I ALWAYS use them to service my car as well. Great customer service and quality of work that I trust.

Used car purchase

Many Thanks to Drew & Randy making my purchase happen a lot of hard work went into to this Thank you. You are the best kurt Sr

Service on my RV has been great!! Broken sway bar.

Excellent service by the yellow team. Talked to the manager Tuesday morning dropped off my RV Tuesday afternoon. RV was fixed by Friday. I would recommend Busse dealership to everyone!!!

Thanks to Kent P. For the excellent service Today!

Always a pleasure to know that my vehicles are maintained by the best! It is important to me that I have the Buss Ford team on my side.

Bussford

Great job. The service advisor isaac did a great job. Very nice will be coming back for more service. If i ever have any questions he is apways very informative on the work being done.

Prompt and thorough!

Buses Ford was very prompt and available for my recall repair now that Ford itself finally found a supplier to execute the recall. I was able to get in early and repaired within an hour. And the coffee was excellent too.

Always great service!

Always have excellent service at Buss Ford. Isaac in Quick Lane always give great customer service! I never go anywhere else for all service needs.