Buss Ford Lincoln

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–3:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(815) 385-2000 (815) 385-2000

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service and commitment to their costumers.

Mr. Chris Larson was my salesman. He was great professional guy. As soon you come in the staff make you feel welcome . great service in every area. The work with me and my wife and help us get the car of are dream. We love are car. I will buy every car with Mr. Larson and will recommend to any body that want to buy the car they looking for. Very blessed for coming to Buss Ford!

Great experience

Purchase many cars over the years. Ken and the crew are the best. Hard to say car buying is a fun experience but this was

Happy customer

Very nice people fast service great friendly they work with you one by one to make customer satisfied I have really good experience I will recommended

Great place, great people

Great place. Will only buy from them and take my car for service. Never had a problem with anything they?ve done. And they don?t push you to get unnecessary services done.

Best car buying experience!

I came in to buy a Fiesta ST and was apprehensive to deal with the usual pushy dealership process. I was pleasantly surprised to find the process pressure free. All of the staff was friendly and I left feeling that I was family. It was the best car buying experience I've had. I cannot recommend them enough!

Buss Ford! Great family company, great salesman!

My salesman Skip was great! He found me just the right car I wanted ! I love my car and will buy more from Skip.

Overall great place!

I have bought 4 vehicles from buss and every single time the experience was the best I could ask for. Everyone I have referred to buy a car at buss Ford has also had an over the top experience. Good job to the sales team and management for making it a very simple and low pressure experience. When I went into finance they really looked out for my best interest. I couldn't be happier!

4.5

Buying used car

Joe Walker was easy to work with - attentive and not overbearing. Minimal haggling - easy negotiation. Actual processing of the sale took a little longer than anticipated.

Always a great experience.

We have been loyal Buss Ford customers for years. Working with them through the buying process is always a pleasure. Our Salesman Randy had sold us several cars over the years. Would highly recommend the team at Buss Ford.

Completely satisfied customer

Completely satisfied customer " - Susan Singer I took my car to Buss Ford for a full service oil change and during my visit a service tech (Brandon Singer) which now I now that he is the quick lube manager, I felt that he was very informative with me as I really didn't know what I needed. He sat with me and explained everything that I needed, so I could understand and not feel so overwhelmed being a woman. I will differently go back to Buss Ford because of that young hard worker. I think every company should teach there employee the way to talk to people that don't know much about cars. So in the future I will go to them for all my services I need done. Thank you Brandon Singer your a awesome worker