Buss Ford Lincoln

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–3:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(815) 385-2000 (815) 385-2000

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

No High Pressure techniques here!

Buying a new or new to you car today is not always a great experience. You walk onto the lot and are bombarded with salesmen who are looking at you as dollar figures and not as a person. Our experience started with Chris Larsen, who was very easy to speak to and not intimidating in any way. We spent a good deal of time looking at the car we wanted as well as pushing every button. Not once did Chris pressure us or try to hurry us in any way. We finally sat down to discuss #'s - Unfortunately we did not meet at a dollar amount that we could both live with and this is where we met Drew Buss the General Manager. In my previous experience, the GM gets you into his office and the high-pressure sales tricks kick in.. Not here! We spoke to Drew and he truly tried to get us to the price we wanted without any high-pressure sales techniques! In the end, we did not purchase that vehicle but we also didn't walk away feeling taken advantage of!

1.0

Ugh! Awful

Horrible!!! Couldn't even get us in for a month!!! Not to mention they close at like 5pm so you can't go there after work completely inconvenient! People were not willing to work with you! Worst experience ever!

New SUV

I purchased a new vehicle this weekend from Buss Ford and had a fantastic experience. Drew Buss, owner, and the entire team made the experience effortless, stand up, above board and reassuring that I did business with the right place. If you are tired of the "runaround" and the "high pressure" and are looking for a car buying experience that leaves you feeling happy that you have a new car then Buss Ford is for you. Thank you Drew Buss, Skip and Ivan for an enjoyable experience. I will be back and also will tell everyone about where they should be buying vehicles from.

4.0

Car isn't what expected

Not happy with my purchase. But bought the car "as is" ONLY because they said one thing was wrong with it... well took it to our long time mechanic and just paid $1300 for a repair and it still needs something else fixed.. bought a better car off the streets. This was actually my first time car shopping and definitely my last.

Great Service and Saleman

I was in Buss not that long ago look at cars for my child that will be 16 in a month. I spoke with Jeff. He was a great and very knowledgeable on the car all the different cars I was looking at. I definitely will be back to purchase the car from him.

Great Job Jeff

Went to buss ford for a car. Jeff Hawkinson helped me and he was awesome. No pressure and a more than fair price. I have already referred several family members and friend to go see Jeff. He was the only salesman that I met that thought of as a friend. Great job Jeff!!!

Class Act

Drew Buss and his team at Buss Ford are a true class act. They made the purchase of my vehicle very simple with no pressure at all. They were fair, honest - and they took their time explaining the car to me and made sure I was comfortable. I love my new Ford Explorer and I can't thank them enough for making it an enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend Buss Ford to anyone looking for a great experience with knowledgeable, friendly staff.

Easy and Pleasant Purchase Experience!

Just purchased a new car from Buss Ford. The experience could not have been any better! Everyone we dealt with was really nice, professional and went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable. It was a perfect experience for me!

Simply the best

Buss Ford is wonderful to do business with. They went above and beyond to locate and acquire the perfect 2015 Mustang GT Convertible for my wife. Steve, Drew, Gary and Joe spent countless hours and calls to bring the perfect car home. Joe Walker is an Iron Man! Buss Ford is the Gold Standard all dealers should be measured against.

New Car

My family and I have been getting our cars at Buss Ford for the last 5 years now. We have had nothing but great service. Jeff Hawkinson is the sales guy that we have been working with and he is GREAT! After I got my new car from him, I sent my daughter in to talk to him about getting a new car for her. He went out of his way to find just the right car for her first new car that she would be paying for on her own. I love that when we come into the dealership everyone is very friendly and make you feel so welcomed.