Buss Ford Lincoln

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Bought Used Truck

Saw truck over internet. Called Buss Ford & Lincoln and got info on truck. Truck was parked and ready to go. Sent me off on test drive by myself. Salesperson was very friendly and informative. Got the deal and truck I wanted. Mr. Buss got involved in deal and was very friendly and informative. About 30 miles for me to travel, but was worth the trip. Very accommodating.

1.0

Poor sales assistance

NEVER heard one word of letter from them!! Hard to look for a vehicle when there is no one that gets back to a customer who is looking to see what a dealership has or can locate!!

We highly recommend Buss Ford Lincoln!!

In the 36 years we've lived in Mchenry we'd never visited Buss (a family owned and operated) car dealership. Last week when returning from PT in Crystal Lake I had a automobile accident. Being just 7 weeks post-op from total knee replacement and now being adding new injuries, we find out my car was totaled. Wayne (Skip) Warren warmly created my husband and me when we entered the door looking around to see what they had in stock. Skip saw to it that he make me as comfortable as he could. We decided on purchasing a used vehicle, from 6 choices he thought we'd be interested in. I drove out the same day!! Now I'll be able to drive to PT. what a wonderful experience we had.

Great service, everyone is friendly and helpful

We have had service done on our two cars several times over the past 10 years. Each time the work was done well and quickly. The service guy and cashier were both very friendly and showed great costumer service. I recently went in to look at used and new cars. The salesmen and the manager were very helpful and went the extra mile to find the best car to suit my needs. They were not pushy in anyway, like car salesmen can sometimes be. They wanted to do the best they could for me. I haven't made a decision yet about buying a car and they have not pestered me with phone calls, which I appreciate. I know I can call or stop in at anytime to ask questions or look at cars.

Good Experience

Went there because of an ad I saw in the paper at $10,000 off MSRP on a F150, and heard a lot of good things about the dealership. It was an easy process and I couldnt be happier with the truck or the dealership. I would recommend anyone to go see them.

Bought Used Car

We had been looking for a car for many months and had many poor experiences at many dealerships. Buss Ford had the complete opposite experience for us. We were warmly greeted, had great service inside and through till the end of the purchase. I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from this dealership (family owned and operated - which is always nice to support). Overall - great experience!

Got a great deal and nice people

I bought a new 2012 Ford F150 and got a great deal! They were easy to deal with and I had a great experience. I will recommend all of my family and friends to go see them.

4.4

Be careful how far U may travel.

They made it real easy, and was ready to go when I got there.(I had communicated over internet)Dealership was 160 miles from my home, but I thought it to be a good deal. I wont probably go that far again, 3 hours is too long to go for minor problems. I wanted a car with AWD and heated seats. I find out the heated seat on drivers side is inop. and I keep getting an AWD system error. so I had mixed emotions, I do really like the car. a 05 mercury Montego!

1.8

Not a very good experience

Made an appointment to see a specific vehicle. Got there and saw it parked out front. While my wife went inside to get the salesperson I was looking it over and another salesman took the car a few spots over and when I asked if it was sold he told me no but he is letting an existing customer who had her car in for repair take it for the weekend. Said I could take it around the parking lot if desired but could not sell it. We left and would never go back after that.