Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Medford

342 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Medford from DealerRater.com
  • Darin T. May

Great deal and they gave me top dollar for my trade.

Great deal and they gave me top dollar for my trade.

• Zach and Josh were great to work with.
    September 21, 2017

Easy, no pressure transaction. The dealership was very kid friendly, buying a car with a 10 year old is not the easiest thing. Lithia and their employees, Josh and Zach in particular made it a breeze. Thank you guys.

• great place to buy a truck.

salesperson,Dale Devlaeminck,very knowledgeable, and very patient, with questions about the vehicle.

• Cory was awesome !
    September 9, 2017

Cory Pine , Made my Sons and my experiance of bying his first car(used) awesome. She was kind , honest and very knowledgeable, We would recommend her to anyone buying a car new or used and have. Thank you Cory!! Everyone after that was very helpful and kind too!

• Clayton Malmberg

Great service by Manny . Feel like I got a fair deal. Love the truck.

Great service by Manny . Feel like I got a fair deal. Love the truck.

• Ron Williams, Customer

I am very pleased with the service I get from Lithia. I have been doing business with them for about 26 years and they continue to take care of my needs.

• Everything done at once!

Went in for an oil change and got all the new and old recalls done at same time! Done as promised.

• Tired of poor customer service

Nothing I hate more than walking up to a customer service person and not be acknowledged. And Why wasn't he greeting me??? Because he was gossiping on the phone. Would you like to hear about the boating accident? I didn't either, but he went on and on. I am sorry someone was injured on the lake, but behind his counter was not where he should have been talking about it. It gets better, but not for me. Someone else came up to him and he walked away to discuss their car. Yes, that is right, he walked away without acknowledging me in any way. I guess I should be happy that he finally hung up the phone. Thankfully another person was able to take my name, and get the maintenance work started. Why do I put up with the continuing bad service from this one manager??? Because I have included oil changes. Because I am stupid enough to think that the company cares about customers that have purchased multiple vehicles. I was even looking at buying a new jeep. I think I will look elsewhere.

• Outstanding Service on Sprinter Airbag Recall
    July 30, 2017

My Itasca Navion RV is built on a Dodge-branded 3500 Sprinter chassis, which was included in the recent airbag recall. I live all the way up in Bellingham, Washington, but the local Dodge dealer is awful, in every way. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge has an excellent reputation amongst the owners of this make and model of RVs when it comes to service, so I decided the trip was worth it, as numerous other owners complained of how the recall work was botched by other Dodge dealers. This dealership was excellent from the time I first called, until I drove away with the work completed. I was assigned to service advisor Hayden Connor. He scheduled my appointment, made sure the proper parts were in when I arrived, and was professional, friendly, attentive and reassuring. Other Sprinter owners on the RV chat group have complained that the work took 2 or 3 trips to a dealership, but my work was done within the promised 6 hours. A pleasant shuttle driver provided prompt transportation to and from my mother's house where I visited until the work was completed. This kind of excellent service is rare, and was well worth the 20 hours of driving from Bellingham to Medford and back. Highly recommended.

• Absolutely Outstanding!

My Itasca Navion RV is built on a Dodge-branded 3500 Sprinter chassis, which was included in the recent airbag recall. I live all the way up in Bellingham, Washington, but the local Dodge dealer is awful, in every way. Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge has an excellent reputation amongst the owners of this make and model of RVs when it comes to service, so I decided the trip was worth it, as numerous owners complained of how the recall work was botched by various Dodge dealers. This dealership was excellent from the time I first called, until I drove away with the work completed. I was assigned to service advisor Hayden Connor. He scheduled my appointment, made sure the proper parts were in when I arrived, and was professional, friendly, attentive and reassuring. Other Sprinter owners on the RV chat group have complained that the work took 2 or 3 trips to a dealership, but my work was done within the promised 6 hours. A pleasant shuttle driver provided prompt transportation to and from my mother's house where I visited until the work was completed. This kind of excellent service is rare, and was well worth the 20 hours of driving from Bellingham to Medford and back. Highly recommended.