• Great experience!

I was impressed with the friendliness and the easy of the buying process. I drove 2 1/2 hours to make a deal with them and would recommend this dealer to anyone . My salesman, Mike Laymond , was awesome .

• Beachwood, Ohio

I was looking to purchase a QX56 and submitted a request online to be contacted and no one contacted us. Therefore we purchased it at another dealership.

Darrel, we are disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients. We hope you'll consider us again in the future.

• Oil change

Because of your skillful staff I will always return for service and recommed others.

• Services

Great service will come again. I was very pleased I have purchased four car from your dealerships

We are more than glad to be of service, Edrire. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

• Excellent service

2015 Escape, service was quick and staff was very friendly.

We appreciate your response, Sharell! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

2015 Escape, service was quick and staff was very friendly.

• Happy Customer

My salesman Willie Warren does outstanding service. He make sure your experience in purchasing a vehicle goes very smoothly. I am always impressed when I come to Jorgensen Ford. My needs are always handled professionally.

• Ms. Pennye Cundiff

We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

This is my 3rd vehicle from your dealership. I pass a lot of other dealers on my way to you, but you are my choice. Dee Davis, my salesperson has gone above and beyond for me more than once. He is super. I will always come back to you for me vehicle needs. Thank you for everything.

• Quik service

I was in and out in about a hour for a oil change and tire rotation

Norma, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Jorgensen Ford Sales Inc. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

I was in and out in about a hour for a oil change and tire rotation

• Service

Everything was great! Knowledge staff and service was great!

Everything was great! Knowledge staff and service was great!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

• Ford focus

Ford focus,it was excellent.the staff was great.they all make sure you have been help.when you walk in the door you get smile.and hello can I help you.this my 4year.