• Worked with us

Trade in process was made simple and the worked with us to get best value.

Trade in process was made simple and the worked with us to get best value.

• Returned with issue on newly purchased.

Very interested in being helpful. Got right the issue, checked out my concern for an hour. Issue was rubbing sound, left front when turning left. Will re-check when I return for oil change. Any further issue, they will make it right. I left very happy, Dennis

• Service Review

They had me on my way faster than anticipated. Very nice facility.

They had me on my way faster than anticipated. Very nice facility.

• Nice work!

Had a Bull Bar mounted on my 2015 X-Terra. It only took 45 minutes, I barely got through my first magazine. Nice waiting area, and the staff was superb.

• Lithuania Nissan Service

In direct, plain words: efficient service with a smile - enjoy doing business with them.

• Great Service Experience at Lithia Nissan

From beginning to end, my experience with your service department was top-notch. Very helpful people everywhere; every one wanted to be of assistance. I went in to have the tires rotated and also got the mini-inspection. Unexpectedly, my car was also washed and vacuumed out and then hooked up to the charger for the trip back home in my Leaf. Great experience all around!

• Regular service

45,000 mile service was completed on time. Serve area was clean and efficient. Employees were helpful and friendly.

• Amazing Service! Quick and Friendly Staff!

They got me right in for an oil change without appointment. Finished in under an hour. I'm impressed. Normally dealerships either require an appointment or have a long wait! Not here! And best of all I own a Ford not a Nissan and they still treated me very well and performed the service perfectly. I'd take any domestic or import car here!

• Awesome service!

The staff went above and beyond to assist with my requests! Service rarely found anymore. Thanks!

• Nice Job!!

Great buying experience! Everyone we dealt with was professional, personable, sincere, and helpful. Our car buying experience was a positive one. Thank you!! Brian