New 866-984-0760 Dealer Website
Used 866-984-0779 Email Dealer
Service 866-984-0791

Average based on 67 reviews.
  • Keeping my 2005 Murano running and safe.

Everyone is friendly here. They listen to your concerns. I live in the Sacramento area but I take my car to this dealership when I am in the area. Every repair bill here is not over $1,000. Great service and fair prices.

• Dock worker

The sales person was the best no pressure ever question I had he had the answer great guy

• Used vehicle with low mileage

The buying time could have been cut to less than half if the car I had requested to see was on the lot. I would have immediately known that it was not the vehicle I would be happy with. The sale personnel were very friendly and accommodating and I drove off with a vehicle most suitable for our needs. All in all it was a pleasant experience. Thank you Ryan and Vern for all your informational facts about my new/used vehicle purchase.

• Car service

Happy with the service they did on my car. It took them no time at all.

Happy with the service they did on my car. It took them no time at all.

• First car purchase

My experience was easy-start to finish. I purchased my first car and I coulnt be happier.

• Great Experience, Love Our 2016 Nissan Rogue

Our third Nissan and first Rogue, we couldn't be happier. Terry Barron was knowledgeable, low-pressure, and went the extra mile answering all of our detailed questions. Dave Raff was competitive, straightforward, and came to terms quickly when it was time to negotiate a great deal. The new 2016 Rogue SL has all the options we want, handles easily and is a pleasure to drive. Note: If you're tall, the Rogue has exceptional headroom and legroom compared to just about every other competitor in its class. Highly recommended.

• Great

I love the service and how you are treated. Great waiting area. Best in class.

I love the service and how you are treated. Great waiting area. Best in class.

• Truck Accessories

I had side bars placed on my Nissan frontier. The service was very fast and they look and work great.

• Great service!

Great customer service, kept us updated every step of the way and didn't try to add unnecessary repairs. Highly recommend!

• Service At Medofrd Nissian

Took my car in for an oil change, not only did I get an oil change but my car (2013 Sentra), was clean from bumper to bumper inside & out!! Car wash and vacuum! Great friendly service. Nice lobby area while I waited.