Steve Lewis Subaru

2751 reviews

2751 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Steve Lewis Subaru from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 11, 2019

Stopped by on a Sunday afternoon for a look at what was available and after a talk with Matt we ended up leasing a new forester. Was quick and easy. When... we picked it up Dominic went over everything with us getting us up to speed on all the new technology. Came away feeling good about the experience.

Matt Tirrell

Sales Consultant

June 3, 2019

"I had another fantastic car shopping experience at Steve Lewis Subaru and I am happy to give them my highest rating !! My wife and I have been doing... business with them for many years and just began our third lease of a 2019 Subaru Outback . Our salesperson ,Todd Gerry did a excellent job of presenting the Outback and all its features and benefits. He was patient with all my questions and expert with his product knowledge of the different Subaru models ! - what a great car and and what a great consultant Todd is !! It did not take long to realize that the Outback is the best car for all of our needs !! Todd with help from Joe Clark made the car buying experience pleasant and completely stress free !! The paper work easily done and I have already made arrangements with the good folks in the Service Department for my first oil change- The Service Department by the way is the best !! always expert repair and they do a super job of getting you in and out in no time at all - I only take my car there for service To me, Steve Lewis Subaru defines what is the best about a locally owned business , they take good care of their customers and are always finding ways to support and give back to the local community. I am a thrilled to be a Subaru owner but more importantly also so pleased to be able to do business with the good people at Steve Lewis Subaru - Three Cheers and Five Stars !!!! Sincerely Jerry Norton

Todd Gerry

June 3, 2019

Todd Gerry

June 2, 2019

Paul & Joe very patient and helpful teaching me with limited tech experience to learn the equipment my new car offers. They made my whole buying a new... car experience awesome. Thanks Paul & Joe. I am from New York State,but, my best friend and son in Mass. Both bought their new cars here and we're so satisfied I decided to buy here also.

Paul Figueiredo

(4.9) 157 reviews

May 21, 2019

You would think that buying 3 brand new Foresters from Steve Lewis Subaru in the last seven years would qualify you as a good customer but I guess not.... We had a dead battery on our 2017 forester which was only 2 years old and still under warranty. The service department said the battery would be covered under warranty but they could not take us for three weeks because they were backed up from recalls. We had to purchase a battery on our own so we could keep driving the car so we sent several emails to Steve Lewis and the general manager to inquire about being reimbursed. We received no response at all and were completely ignored. We then wrote to Subaru of America directly and were contacted immediately. Without any hesitation, we were reimbursed for the total cost of our battery replacement. Subaru of America cares about their customers, Steve Lewis Subaru does not.

May 13, 2019

This was my first experience buying a "new-er" car. Paul Figueiredo was very helpful, from helping me narrow down which car to test drive (what was really... the most important to me, mileage? color? limited edition vs. all-weather premium? and so on), he was quick and efficient in helping me to narrow down the choices and what was best suited for me. I test drove one Subaru Forester and was sure I wanted to buy it. Since this was my first time buying a newer car he and the team were very helpful in explaining the steps and what was needed of me, answering my questions and concerns, and we even got a couple laughs in too. All of the staff was very friendly, patient and helpful. David Hanks helped me with financing and gave some really good advice on packages/coverage to consider and why each one was useful, especially for the amount and where I drive . Even after the process of buying the car was complete, Paul and the Steve Lewis team were very helpful by working with my insurance co. to get my car registered, inspected and ready to drive, they also sent me my license plate and registration info so that I could buy my residential parking permit for the city I live in. When my boyfriend and I came to pick up the car, Dominic explained every little feature of the dashboard and how to get adjusted and ready to drive (from helping us pair the vehicle bluetooth to my iphone, what side the gas was on, and how to set the correct time)! I'm really glad I went to Steve Lewis, I feel very confident and comfortable with my purchase. The staff were all very genuine and easy to communicate with, I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a vehicle!

Paul Figueiredo

(4.9) 157 reviews

May 12, 2019

We are shopping around to try different SUV's to decide on our next purchase and wanted to try a Subaru. This dealership presented with the best knowledge... of the vehicle, least amount of pressure and best test drive process. The whole process has put Steve Lewis and Subaru on the top of our list.

Eric Lesiege

(5.0) 27 reviews

May 4, 2019

There was no pressure to buy a specific vehicle , nor extra options. All employees were professional, helpful, polite, and efficient. The premises were... clean and bright. My new vehicle was delivered clean and with all expected options and add-ons.

Eric Lesiege

(5.0) 27 reviews

Caro Sheridan

Customer Success Manager

(5.0) 22 reviews

March 27, 2019

I went to this dealership that was recommended by my brother. He directed me to Kyle Goodreau. Mr. Goodreau was very friendly and was super helpful. He... took what I said into consideration and showed me my options. We looked around, spoke, and drove a few vehicles. Super down to earth and funny, which made my experience much more at ease. My deal took a bit of time because I needed my cosigner to do their part of the deal, but once everything was finalized it made me jump with joy. I never realized how hard he was working behind the scenes and honestly I couldn't be any more grateful than how I am now. If you ever go to this dealership go find Kyle Goodreau and relax he will take good care of you.

Benny Cruz

Service Advisor

March 13, 2019

It's hard to part with an old friend (my old Subaru), and replace it with a new one. But Rich was very understanding and easy to work with. I look forward... to my new friend (a Forester)!, and continued great service with Rich and the others at Steve Lewis.

Rich Grono