New 888-286-8331 Dealer Website
Used 888-286-4065 Email Dealer
Service 888-289-9535

Average based on 93 reviews.
  • Poor salesmanship

I was berated for having read their website and basically told I was lucky they would honor that price. However they wouldn't come down $200 to sell a car for cash. Clearly they don't care about how long cars sit on their lots or about the future business they lose by being unwilling to work with buyers.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Ford of Northampton. We take our clients' comments seriously and want to understand in further detail what exactly went wrong. Please reach out to us at (413) 584-2400 at your earliest convenience so we can begin working towards resolving this matter. We value your business and understand we can always improve so we hope to speak with you soon.

• Service at Northampton Ford

Great service,great atmosphere an, work very well done. Thank you so much for fixing the transmission.

• Unhappy ford owner

Had them run diagnostic on my truck found 2 problems as they always do cost a ton to fix also the usual and said my truck was all set 150 miles later my check engine light reappears they will look at it tomorrow....I bet it's not something they did I bet they find 2 new problems like they usually do and I'm sure for a small fortune they will almost fix them 2 ...at least for a 150 miles

• Awesome customer service

Awesome service. Everyone was very friendly and explained everything they found and did when servicing my truck.

• Excellent Service

As always, the service team provide excellent service

As always, the service team provide excellent service

• Customer

Very Excellent Experience Everyone very friendly and professional. Would definitely let other people know to go here for a vehicle.

• Repair and Mounting

Very timely! Pleasant comfortable wait. Good understanding of problems and tasks.

• use car purchase

Roger once again provided us with outstanding service.

Roger once again provided us with outstanding service.

• 2015 ford focus purchase